Seriously, this is starting to bother me...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Not that I'm a huge fan of Wario and Waluigi, but shouldn't they have a better role in some of the non-spinoffs? The last time either of them were involved in a mainstream Mario game was in TTYD when you could wear Wario or Waluigi clothes. Personally, I think they'd make good bosses in an M&L game, but mauberge they could be in Paper Mario. Heck, they could work in a platformer.

So, the question is, what kind of Mario game would they work best in? Should thy be bosses, allies, NPCs, main characters? I wanna know what you guys are thinking.

TTYD doesn't count at all. I have no idea why you would consider that an involvement, and TTYD wasn't even really "mainstream".

I agree, Waluigi especially needs to have more of a role in mainstream Mario games other than cameos. In fact, the only cameo I can think of is from TTYD. At least Wario has his own series, but Nintendo continues to ignore Waluigi, only throwing him in sports games, and as an assist trophy in Brawl. This really irritates me, Waluigi is my favorite of the four bros.

Waluigi is awesome! :waluigi:

Yeah, Waluigi deserves more respect. Why he isn't a WarioWare employee is beyond me.

They will work best in a M&L game to be honest and maybe Wario and Waluigi should get their own platform together.
Probably the most neglected main character of the series.

I wouldn't call him a main character, I'd call him supporting.

People really liked his crotch chop thing in the Strikers series. Out of the four bros, his personality is by far the most detailed.

Wario should be a boss in a mario game. Waluigi should be taken out forever.

drseaweed said:
Wario should be a boss in a mario game. Waluigi should be taken out forever.

Wario was the main antagonist of Super Mario Land 2, if you didn't know. Luigi would be lacking a major rival if Waluigi never existed. After all, Bowser and Luigi really aren't major rivals.

How would Wario and Waluigi look in a Paper Mario game???

I don't have the image editing skills to show you what I think they'd look like.

Waluigi should get a role in warioware games, and Daisy should replace Peach in the standard games when the player choosed Luigi. Perfect solution :D

I think Wario and Waluigi should be mini-bosses that you fight multiple times throughout the game like Jr. Troopa and the Shadow Sirens.

IDK...they don't seem to fit well into those settings...all the other bosses in those games seem more evil than them. To do that Nintendo would have to, dare I say it, expand their personalities.

Marioguy1 said:
IDK...they don't seem to fit well into those settings...all the other bosses in those games seem more evil than them. To do that Nintendo would have to, dare I say it, expand their personalities.
Jr. troopa was not that evil. I think that the mini-bosses are less evil than the main ones. The Shadow Sirens turned good in thh end. But they should expand their personalities I guess.

I wish they'd do to Wario what they did to Donkey Kong: make him a main villain again. And maybe include Waluigi as his sidekick (or "The Dragon" as TV Tropes would call it).

Villain11 said:
Marioguy1 said:
Jr. troopa was not that evil. I think that the mini-bosses are less evil than the main ones. The Shadow Sirens turned good in thh end. But they should expand their personalities I guess.
Not personality-wise, I mean like malicious and fiendish, more evil-behaved. They're more geared towards comedy.

Barry said:
How would Wario and Waluigi look in a Paper Mario game???

Well, someone on Spriter's Resource made a custom Wario sheet.

http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edited/mario/sheet/18900

Back