R.O.B. should be a permanent and reacurring character in the Marioverse

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Who says I?

It depends though. For Kart, yes. For games like Tennis, Baseball, and others, he may not work right,

Off subject though: I think characters should make more cameo appearances in games, such as how ROB and Samus cameoed in Kirby's Dreamland 3 or how Animal Crossing has Mario, Metroid, and various other items.

I'm not saying be part of spin-off/sports games but also be part of adventure/story line games

I think he should be left as a spinoff character. Definitely in the next Baseball one, I'm surprised he wasn't in Sluggers.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I think he should be left as a spinoff character. Definitely in the next Baseball one, I'm surprised he wasn't in Sluggers.

My latest post will disagree with that, but yes I was sort of expecting him in Sluggers, even though the game sucked, I was also expecting Rosalina, Luma, and Dry Bowser to appear also

I liked Sluggers, though the story mode wasn't done very well. Aside from story mode, I really liked it. The gameplay was awesome.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I liked Sluggers, though the story mode wasn't done very well. Aside from story mode, I really liked it. The gameplay was awesome.
Well I agree the storyline was bad, but in my opinion gameplay got so boreing after a few games, but to point out the multiplayer sucked, you can randomly swing the wiimote and still beat a "pro"

Well that is true. But in most cases, the people who don't use a nunchuk are noobs, so it doesn't make a difference.

An NPC yes in a future mario game, maybe even a [major] supporting NPC

R.O.B. was a bad idea when he was new and he's a bad idea now.

Back