The next generation Nintendo console.

I have an idea:

An upgraded Wii with HD, 3D games without the need of glasses, camera, chat, GPS and Blu-Ray movie support, which could be called Wii 2 or Wii HD.

Games: Mario Party 9, Super Mario RPG 2, Super Mario Bros. Collection, Mario Kart Wii 2.

That would be... awesome! :D

Mario Fan 123 said:
I have an idea:

An upgraded Wii with HD, 3D games without the need of glasses, camera, chat, GPS and Blu-Ray movie support, which could be called Wii 2 or Wii HD.

Games: Mario Party 9, Super Mario RPG 2, Super Mario Bros. Collection, Mario Kart Wii 2.

That would be... awesome! :D
Lol, Nintendo has specifically said that your idea will NEVER happen. :P

Super WaluigiWare said:
I'm just hoping they make it something new and fresh. At the end of the day, the Wii seems like just a modified GameCube. Especially in terms of graphics.

Gamecube:
Hover_Nozzle.jpg

Wii:
super-mario-galaxy-20070308014605100.jpg

So smilar, aren't they?

Rachel said:
Junior Troopa said:
That would be.... 1000$! :mad:
So what? The PlayStation 3 cost that much on its initial release.

Yeah but that was only here in Australia because of our currency, America got it cheaper in terms of numbers.

I could care less about graphics. If they made the most awesome Mario game ever with EVERYTHING the fans wanted with super special awesome mayonnaise replay value and fun, but the only downside is N64 graphics, I'd still play the game!

Kracko said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
I'm just hoping they make it something new and fresh. At the end of the day, the Wii seems like just a modified GameCube. Especially in terms of graphics.

Gamecube:
Hover_Nozzle.jpg

Wii:
super-mario-galaxy-20070308014605100.jpg

So similar, aren't they?
It's still not as big a leap as Xbox/PS2 to Xbox 360/PS3, or Nintendo 64 to GameCube.

Also, you're comparing one of the more shoddy-looking GCN games (IMO, anyway) to one of the more better-looking Wii games.

Take a look at some other Wii games besides the BIG Nintendo games that they spend the most time and money on. Most of them don't look any better than the GameCube.

Back