Which version of the DS do you prefer?

Which version of the DS do you prefer?

• Total voters

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Personally, I prefer the DS Lite.

The DS Phat was a clunky piece of shit, the DSi is just a cheap gimmick what with the camera, and the DSi XL, well that's just pointless.

DS Phat. It does everything the Lite does, except for be a shitty conformist "omg everything must be small and look like an apple product otherwise it won't be hip" thing or have those ridiculously fucked up buttons that you would expect to see on something out of Hong Kong, not Nintendo. And the DSi is... Bleh. A slightly better Lite, with a few gimmicks.

It's smooth and square and uncomfortable to hold, it looks like an Apple product. Unlike the actually comfortable and visually pleasing DS "Phat".

You must have hands that are both unusually small and unusually fatty, so as to allow you to hold the small console and not be uncomforted by it's jagged corners, respectfully.

Not really, I'm just so fucking used to holding it.

(Unless I play for like hours, then my hands start hurting and that's usually from the stylus)

Gamefreak75 said:
I put DSI, because I never had a DS Phat and my DS Lite broke.

This.

DS Lite

Yes, it's a fragile piece of shit, but once you use it you can never go back to the DS Phat's dark-as-hell screens.

If the "DS Phat" is the original DS, then yes, that's the one I prefer. As I've said in the past, I wouldn't be caught dead wasting my money on a DS Lite.

i like the psp! :D

I hope they weren't banned for their avatar.

I'd still like to try and make people notice my avatar.

SolarBlaze said:
Wow, banned in just one post. That's a new record.
Not really. She had 17 or so posts and I deleted most of them. Plus I've banned people with less than 1 post.

Claiming that Pokémon is Satanist, saying I stole my sprite work, made a topic about if God is real or not and then said I was a racist, Satan worshipping homophobe since I said no.

The DSi I guess, since it's the newest version. But I really wouldn't care whether I had a DSi or DS Lite so I don't really prefer it over the other. Hell I have the DS phat and I'm cool with it, though I'll get the 3DS since it seems to be a Color-to-Advance like upgrade.

Back