Which Mario games do you have on the Virtual Console?

Anser

King Bowser
I have:

-Super Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Mario Golf
-Paper Mario
-Super Smash Bros.
-Super Mario Bros.

And I have 1000 points saved to buy Mario Tennis (which was supposedly going to be released last week but those @#$%& of Nintendo didn't release it... anyway, I'll have to wait).

Also, which games are you planning to buy? I'm desperately waiting for Mario Party 1, 2 and 3 and, of course, Mario Tennis.

I have:
-SMB: Lost Levels
-SMW
-Paper Mario
-Mario Golf
-The DKC Trilogy

I was waiting for SMW2: Yoshi's Island, but I got tired of waiting and tracked down the GBA port instead.

-Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
-Paper Mario
-Donkey Kong Country
-Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
-Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Super Mario Bros, but only cause I had some leftover points. I already have most of them as handheld ports.

I have:

-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Super Mario RPG
-Super Mario World
-DKC 2 and 3
-Paper amario

I bought Mario Tennis today! It's great! However, you can't access the Tournament you entered via codes anymore, and the game runs a little bit slow sometimes. Anyway, it's one of my favorite Mario games. Can't wait for Mario Party 1/2/3, those are the last Mario games from the N64 missing!

I only have Super Mario Kart, I didn't really want any other ones. I wanted SMK since I had every other Mario Kart except it so I got it.

I have-

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario 64
Super Mario RPG
Paper Mario
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2

If these count:
DKC and DKC 3

Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Country.

I don't know about you but I didn't enjoy DKC on Wii as much as I do on the SNES. It doesn't give you the same feeling for some reason.

Solar Blaze said:
-Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
-Paper Mario
-Donkey Kong Country
-Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
-Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Also, Super Mario Kart. I decided to download that (along with Castlevania 1 for the NES), because I had some Wii Points left over from purchasing Mega Man 10's downloadable content.

Back