• Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wsbm

King Bowser
Having trouble choosing? Here's a hint.

Sony lost.

Nintendo had the hot booth wimin.
Did Sony or Microsoft have hot booth wimin? I don't think so.

Nintendo wins. :mario:

The Donkey Kong Country and Legend of Zelda announcements were cool too though. :)

Not even a question. Nintendo.

u buyin' the 3DS?

Duh.

Paper Mario 3D will kick ass.

qqv8te.jpg

Need I say more?

Exactly.

You know what sucks! E3 was being held literally 30 minutes from my house. If I knew there were going to be hot babes there, I would've gone. Curse you entry fee! (It was like $1000+ if you didn't preorder) :'(

Yeah, this year, there was just no contest. Nintendo won this year, hands down.

Sony did pretty good, but not as good as Nintendo. Microsoft did...there are now words to explain it...

Microsoft started off strong but fell flat on their faces. Sony was lame. Nintendo murdered the shit out of everyone else.

Any PS3 exclusives you all would buy?

No, I meant out of the ones shown at E3

People are saying Kirby's Epic Yarn is ripping LBP off.

wsbm said:
People are saying Kirby's Epic Yarn is ripping LBP off.
It's just a buncha bullshit by Sony Fanboys to try to detriment the game. If anything, Sony is ripping off the Wii.

I wish LBP wasn't a PS3 exclusive. It seems like a waste of money to anyone who don't already own a PS3.

wsbm said:
I wish LBP wasn't a PS3 exclusive. It seems like a waste of money to anyone who don't already own a PS3.
Maybe to most people. I personally wouldn't get a PS3 just for that.

wsbm said:
Any PS3 exclusives you all would buy?

TWISTED METAL

And Motorstorm Apocalypse doesn't look bad either.

I wish Super Mario Galaxy wasn't a Wii exclusive. It seems like a waste of money to anyone who don't already own a Wii.

Glowsquid said:

I wish Super Mario Galaxy wasn't a Wii exclusive. It seems like a waste of money to anyone who don't already own a Wii.

Everyone should have bought a Wii beforehand.

Back