Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Discuss the bosses of any game that you found to be cool, badass, or had an epic/memorable fight.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF SPOILERS. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Emperor Ing, in my opinion, is not only the coolest, but the toughest final boss in Metroid history so far. I mean, he has three phases, and his attacks cause like 50 damage on Hypermode. Not only that, but you need light and dark ammo to fight him, and if you never got any Beam Ammo Expansions...you're basically screwed.

^True, but I found Waddle Dee Masked Dedede to be harder than Marx Soul.

Hmm, no wonder why I can't beat him. I always used Crash! :P

Anyways, Mecha Kracko from Squeak Squad is so fucking hard! And he's only the third boss!

I beat it like 3 times the day I got it. Then I went and played Nightmare in Dream Land.

With tornado, I always get electrocuted by that bastard and fall into the pit. Magic is the best one in my opinion. In literally 20 seconds, you can defeat both forms with the Up+B (clown head) if you don't die.

Tornado is god. You just need to know how long it goes for so you can move out of him in time.

^Agreed, Tornado is god in Squeak Squad, but I don't like using it on M-Kracko. It takes out Yadogaine and both Daroach forms in like 30 seconds flat. It is horrible on Bohboh, who in my opinion, is the second hardest boss in the game.

Back