Nintendo should sue Microsoft

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
For making a rip-off off the Wii and Wii Sports. They literally copy them. It was like Microsoft giving a hard bitch slap to Miyamoto and Iwata.

Agreed

haha
nintendo doesnt need to sue microsoft
kinectimals
they're going to lose all their money

SMB said:
I've heard that Microsoft and Sony were disappointing at this year's E3...
move435.png

No, but Sony wasn't that bad actually, except for their crappy Move game, they were alright.
Microsoft was SHIT though.

Uniju said:
haha
nintendo doesnt need to sue microsoft
kinectimals
they're going to lose all their money
They also have Mii rip-offs. LOL, have you seen their conference, everything was pre-recorded it seems.

You know, I highly doubt that Sony/Microsoft's legal departments would let something like this through if Nintendo could sue them for it.

Gamefreak75 said:
*immature giggle*

Gaming companies have been copying each other for years now. Remember all the Sonic knockoffs from the '90s?

Even though I might get one. The Xbox 360 S looks like Wii and PS3 had a baby together.

MST3K said:
Gaming companies have been copying each other for years now. Remember all the Sonic knockoffs from the '90s?

Like Awesome Possum?

ON-Topic: Eh. They'll lose money anyway. And Rare really has disappointed many...

Two things

One - This would be more appropriate in Console Gaming.

B - They shouldn't, since no self respecting lawyer would take the case.

Are you kidding? Nintendo could hire any lawyer in the world. They're rich as fuck. That shit prints money.

Complaining that a video game company ripped off Nintendo is like complaining that an artist ripped off nature by drawing a tree.

Uniju said:
Complaining that a video game company ripped off Nintendo is like complaining that an artist ripped off nature by drawing a tree.

I get what you're saying but the difference is that the tree was already there and video games are created by people

sony thinks everyone is stupid, EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE MOVE IS JUST A RIP OF OF THE WII, sony has so much money, they dont care if anyone sues them

The thing I hate the most is that they call there sports compilation game "Kinect Sports" which utilizes the Kinect and the avatars in the Xbox 360, I'm not saying the avatars are rip-offs of Miis, and the first video they show is the boxing which looks EXACTLY like the Wii Sports' one

Well this talks about the epic fail of Microsoft's dissapointing confrence not about Nintendo, but I get where you're coming

Back