Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Discuss everything that is positive and negative of the game and how it looks so far.

It looks really cute, and it's probably fun to play like all the other Kirby games, but I was just so disappointed that it wasn't the Kirby Wii game that was teased to us for the past 6 years. You know, the one that was originally supposed to be a GameCube game but they moved it to the Wii...

See THIS instead of that really disappointed me.

I'm sure that that game is still in production, theyre just giving a game to keep all the hardcore Kirby fans (like himself) busy while they produce some awesome game. This game is going to be cool nontheless and I like that new ability to lasso your enemies and turn them into balls of yarn and string.

If the graphics stay as they are now, they'll probably be too distracting to play the game no matter how fun the gameplay is.

It is what it is. I like the graphics, it's only something Kirby could pull off without ruining his cuteness.

The only thing I'm worried about is that they're gonna try to make some terrible plot about how some evil wizard changed the world into yarn.

Other than that I like everything so far.

Im pretty sure the final boss will be creepy/badass nonetheless, like in every Kirby game (maybe except for Squeak Squad, the final boss was a joke).

Squeak Squad was pathetic and this game better not be anything like it.

Ghost was actually the best part of Squeak Squad except that it couldn't go down ladders.

It seemed pretty worthless to me, just a time waster. And I hated how Tedhaun replaced almost every Boxy/Mr.Frosty in the game.

Looking at it, i think its quite different... but they can pull it off, im just glad they finally made a console Kirby game, i never played Crystal Shards :P

I belive this gam,e will SUCK. It looks childish, graphics are crap... what more can is ay?

Crackin355 said:
Looking at it, i think its quite different... but they can pull it off, im just glad they finally made a console Kirby game, i never played Crystal Shards :P
D: You MUST play it!

Waffleraven497 said:
I belive this gam,e will SUCK. It looks childish, graphics are crap... what more can is ay?
Shut up! If people give a shit about graphics, they are haters. I fyou've ever played a Kirby game, you'll know that it's all about the gameplay. Who cares if he is made out of yarn, Mario was made out of the paper but no one complained about the graphics. If you believe the game looking childish and graphics looking crap is a problem, then I don't think the problem is the game. ;)

I never thought I'd see the day when the words "Epic" and "Yarn" were used together.

Same thing can be said about "Epic" and "Mickey." The name is the only flaw of the game, everything else looks smooth and clean.

Waffleraven497 said:
Shut up! If people give a *bleep* about graphics, they are haters. I fyou've ever played a Kirby game, you'll know that it's all about the gameplay. Who cares if he is made out of yarn, Mario was made out of the paper but no one complained about the graphics. If you believe the game looking childish and graphics looking crap is a problem, then I don't think the problem is the game. ;)
[/quote]

I have played Squeak Squad, Superstar (and Ultra), Adventure, and I liked all of them.

Waffleraven497 said:
Waffleraven497 said:
Shut up! If people give a *bleep* about graphics, they are haters. I fyou've ever played a Kirby game, you'll know that it's all about the gameplay. Who cares if he is made out of yarn, Mario was made out of the paper but no one complained about the graphics. If you believe the game looking childish and graphics looking crap is a problem, then I don't think the problem is the game. ;)

I have played Squeak Squad, Superstar (and Ultra), Adventure, and I liked all of them.
[/quote]

Something went wrong with that quote. :/ And just because the graphics are different, doesn't mean it will suck and just because it looks childish doesn't mean it'll suck either. Paper Mario series is a great example of how the graphics are "different". Don't judge a game by its look, judge it by its gameplay.

Gamefreak75 said:
If people give a shit about graphics, they are haters.
I know what you're trying to say but you really should rephrase that.

Gamefreak75 said:
Shut up! If people give a shit about graphics, they are haters.
People who hate games for not having good graphics are haters. People who hate games for having graphics that are actually visually repulsive are haters in that they hate, but are certainly not haters in the sense that you use the word. Something does not need to be of technologically low quality to be ugly or repulsive, it just needs to be ugly or repulsive like the graphics in Kirby's Epic Yarn.

I liked Squeak Squad :<

Anyway, this game seems like it's going to be a disappointing spinoff like Canvas Curse was. Not that Canvas Curse was actually bad. I don't really like the visual style and the trailer makes the gameplay seem kind of slow. But eh, I'll decide when I play it I guess.

Uniju said:
Something does not need to be of technologically low quality to be ugly or repulsive, it just needs to be ugly or repulsive like the graphics in Kirby's Epic Yarn.
False. False. False!

And here comes everyone bashing on graphics. Did people think the same about Paper Mario when Mario was made out of paper? Look how it turned out, it's literally like everyones favorite game. I mean, Mario...as PAPER!?! And Kirby...as YARN?! LOL!!! Like I said, don't judge a game on its "awful" graphics. I personally like the graphics because I'm open for change unlike a lot of people here.

Mario looked good as paper. Kirby doesn't look good as yarn. Also, Paper Mario didn't have seethrough characters like Kirby Epic Yarn, which looks really awkward and ugly to me.

;_; I give up trying to convince people that it's all about gameplay...

I'm not saying that the game is bad because of the graphics. I'm just responding to your comparision of it and Paper Mario.

Back