Kirby's Epic Yarn

Oh, okay, I basically wanted to say how the graphic in the two games are different that those of their original. I still don't understand what a lot of people on the forum have against yarn and fabric. :-X

To tell the truth, im looking forward to this! i must say, Paper Mario is completely different to this, so theres no point comparing them :P I like the idea of it having no copy abilities and that he actually changes suiting his needs, although, the copy abilities will probably be there somewhere later in the game.

Gamefreak75 said:
And here comes everyone bashing on graphics. Did people think the same about Paper Mario when Mario was made out of paper? Look how it turned out, it's literally like everyones favorite game. I mean, Mario...as PAPER!?! And Kirby...as YARN?! LOL!!! Like I said, don't judge a game on its "awful" graphics. I personally like the graphics because I'm open for change unlike a lot of people here.
Ugh...
It's not ABOUT being open for change. It's about how ugly I find the graphics.

Well the graphics may be ugly, but it doesn't mean it will be a shitty game.

Well, maybe you have some magical ability that allows you to ignore something that you are looking right at, but I don't. So for me, it will be a shitty game.

Uniju said:
Well, maybe you have some magical ability that allows you to ignore something that you are looking right at, but I don't. So for me, it will be a shitty game.
Exactly, it could be the best Kirby game ever (which it won't until the bring back the mix ability thing from K64), but the graphics will deter you.

Uniju said:
;_; You must buy it at least so Nintendo can earn money to make a "better" Kirby game.

Ugozima said:
Exactly, it could be the best Kirby game ever (which it won't until the bring back the mix ability thing from K64), but the graphics will deter you.
I hope they bring that back one day. One of the greatest things in video-game history ever.

I thought Kirby was made by HAL.

You better not start on "HAL is a second party developer for Nintendo".

I put that in quotations because everyone thinks that this is a shitty game and want a better one because of the graphics when they haven't played it.

Gamefreak75 said:
Uniju said:
;_; You must buy it at least so Nintendo can earn money to make a "better" Kirby game.
No. The more people buy Epic Yarn, the more it looks like more games like Epic Yarn would be a great business strategy.

Ugozima said:
Yes, but the graphics will deter from the gameplay.

Since what you see is the graphics.
Well, I don't think so, and since it will be only me playing this game (as I doubt anyone here will buy it besides me), I don't care. I'm just disappointed that he lost the ability to inhale, but he has that awesome yarn whip...

At first I saw the yarn graphics and I was like "sucks" but then I saw him grab a building and UNZIP REALITY and I was like "ok this could work".

You can also grab enemies and throw them at each other. And when they get defeated, instead of disappearing into a puff of smoke (as they do in the other games), they will explode into yarn! I laughed when I saw it happen, it looks hilarious.

EDIT: Cool gameplay here including the first boss.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-kirbys-epic/700345

2010-06-17-251-Finally.jpg
:D :D :D :D

LOL, at first I though the second dude was Ness, but then I realized he's Ado.

Uh...You mean "Adeleine?"

I can't tell to be honest. Ado and Adeline are two different characters. Can't wait for this game, though. You getting it, wsbm?

Yes!

I wish games like this were more appreciated...

Back