Nintendo games in E3

Well, not the Mother fans. Or the people who want Paper Mario 1 back. But OoT 3DS is awesome. And the new Golden Sun looks awesome.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Well, not the Mother fans. Or the people who want Paper Mario 1 back. But OoT 3DS is awesome. And the new Golden Sun looks awesome.
Or Pikmin fans. There hasn't been a Pikmin game in 6 years, but there's been a A Mario game every 4 months.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
I want Pikmin DS.
It'll be harder to controlthan SM64DS. Hopefully, Nintendo is working on making it awesome. If it's not confirmed at next year's E3, someone has to die.

Kirby Epic Yarn looks like an artsy wii-ware game mixed with Super Paper Mario.

MST3K said:
Smashgoom202 said:
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (no Kremlings? Really?)
Not yet, anyway.
Dude, if the Kremlings were there, they'd be regular enemies like all the other Jungle Beat rejects shown.

Gamefreak75 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
My favorites:

-New Paper Mario
-New Kid Icarus (finally!)
-New Mario Kart

Disappointments:

-Kirby Epic Yarn (what happened to the GameCube/Wii game from before)

Other cool stuff:

-Star Fox 64 remake
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (though I have to play the first two games, first)
-Pokémon: Black & White
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Everything else, not sure, or don't care.
Haters gonna hate.
What the heck does that mean? I never said I hated the game, it's just that it's a disappointment was that Kirby's first Wii game ISN'T the game that's been teased to us for almost 6 years. And while I'm sure the game will be good, it's kind of disappointing that the games doesn't have that same Kirby feel like the other games.

Eh, I will wait for the actual games before announcing joy or disappointment in anything shown. Trailers often lie and it is hard to judge games just from videos and screenshots. I am positively surprised that they seemingly returned to the old Paper Mario battle system, though.

I wonder if they will bring back the old characters from the DKC series. I remember someone saying something like "Those characters aren't fresh enough for our games" in the past.

I sure hope they revive the old cast, though. Donkey Kong Country isn't Donkey Kong Country without Cranky Kong's constant fourth wall-shattering bickering.

Wait never mind, Miyamoto was misunderstood. He said that he isn't going to port any games to the 3DS, and will be looking into adding new content to old games in bringing them to the 3DS.

So there really will be an OoT remake. My bad. He was saying that it won't be a port, but an expanded remake.

EDIT: Screenshots of Ocarina of Time 3D are now up on the E3 site.

Smashgoom202 said:
MST3K said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Not yet, anyway.
Dude, if the Kremlings were there, they'd be regular enemies like all the other Jungle Beat rejects shown.

Gamefreak75 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
My favorites:

-New Paper Mario
-New Kid Icarus (finally!)
-New Mario Kart

Disappointments:

-Kirby Epic Yarn (what happened to the GameCube/Wii game from before)

Other cool stuff:

-Star Fox 64 remake
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (though I have to play the first two games, first)
-Pokémon: Black & White
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Everything else, not sure, or don't care.
Haters gonna hate.
What the heck does that mean? I never said I hated the game, it's just that it's a disappointment was that Kirby's first Wii game ISN'T the game that's been teased to us for almost 6 years. And while I'm sure the game will be good, it's kind of disappointing that the games doesn't have that same Kirby feel like the other games.
I agree. Kirby Wii looked AMAZING, and then they show us... Epic Yarn. It's a let down.

Kirby Wii is still probably in development, this is probably a filler game, like Mario Sports Mix or something. Who cares if the graphics are "childish" by some. Tell me, could Mario accomplish such a change (him and enemies completly out of yarn)? People need to be experienced to change, just because it's something you didn't expect doesn't mean it's going to be shit or lame. I, personally, am looking really forward to this game, heck, any Kirby game in general, even if it's crap.

http://mynintendonews.com/2010/06/16/nintendo-wii-zelda-skyward-sword-storyline-is-revealed/

TLOZ:SS plot

Edit: I bet Sony and Microsoft willl copy the 3DS soon. And, as Cobold said:
"only it will be two times the price when Sony makes it, and half the reliability when Microsoft makes it. also, when Microsoft makes it, it will require a monthly subscription, or else you can't use the 3D effects

I'm disappointed to see Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure... needs to be less pikachu. :(

Also Kirby's epic yarn does not amuse me!

Kirby Gamecube/Wii should have been showed up instead... They were going to reintroduce the helpers again!

FireUmbreon said:
I'm disappointed to see Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure... needs to be less pikachu. :(

Kirby Gamecube/Wii should have been showed up instead... They were going to reintroduce the helpers again!
*stares at FireUmberon*

And also there is a helper, like SG27 said, except it's just one type and its a blue Kirby look alike. I'm pretty sure that game is still in development.

FireUmbreon said:

I've wanted that game out come to America ever since it was announced! It looks cute and fun!

Kirby's Epic Yarn also looks cute and fun, but I'm glad someone else shares my sentiments about the game. However, there WERE partners in the trailer shown.

Back