Issue XXXIX

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Nearly at 40 issues now! I personally liked this issue because we had a lot of sections, and they were all pretty lengthy. I give it 8/10. What did you guys think?

It's really great to see our forcing you to write for us campaign to get more writers has finally begun to pay off.

I really liked two things about this issue - Grandy's bonus section and SMB's new monthly report. Other than that, I'm gonna wait until Edo's section and M&A come in so I can make an educated decision

I was happy with this issue, still not as big as I would like, but firing the writers who don't send tehir sections will do it.

8/10

Travix Man and LaLaLand123 will be spared because of the Fakewarning error.

Ok, I finally, finally managed to upload my section. I don't really like it, because it just drags on, and I think I will write a little less for next month. Keeping things small...

Due to the stress with it, I wasn't really able to really read anything of this month's Shroom yet. I think I will do that now.
Grandy02's section looks really good. I'm excited to see what's in there.

But really, we will have a couple special sections (can't give you any details which).

Wouldn't mind doing a special section myself. Can I do a section on newly released games because I usually get games the first day they come out? You know, like pros and cons, but not to much detail to spoil the game. ???

Back on topic now...

It's great to see we're emerging from our writer shortage.

Back