Rumored games

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
Well.......it's self explanatory. This is were you post rumored console games. To start: Pikmin 3 for Wii! I think this will be presented @ E3 2010 with Legend Of Zelda (Wii).
:yoshi: FireBabyLuigi11 :luigi: On Me & BPK497's account :eekdance:

Miyamoto already confirmed this a long time ago.

Mother? I didn't here about that. And Pikmin 3 was confirmed......but nothing else was realeased about it which means they might take it back, in my opinion.(that i know of. sorry i dont have any Pikmin games and Iwant this one real bad!).
:yoshi: FireBabyLuigi11 :luigi:

Pikmin's a great game, but people bash it for its "childish" graphics. IT's hard if you don't an enemy's weakness. Pikmin 3 is supposedly going to be mentioned at E3, it was hinted in one of these Yahoo reports.

Ever since 2005, there's been a rumor going around that a new Donkey Kong platformer for the Wii was in development (which, of course, was started by the unreliable Famitsu magazine), and that it was going to appear at E3, so far, it hasn't happened yet. In fact, there's pretty much no evidence that it even exists in the first place. There's been no information in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009, and I'm pretty sure history is going to repeat itself again this time around.

Waffleraven497 said:
Well.......it's self explanatory. This is were you post rumored console games. To start: Pikmin 3 for Wii! I think this will be presented @ E3 2010 with Legend Of Zelda (Wii).
:yoshi: FireBabyLuigi11 :luigi: On Me & BPK497's account :eekdance:

E3 is on Tuesday. Im gonna watch it on TV.

GoldenEye 007 confirmed for November.

OH MY GOD! KIRBY EPIC YARN! OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA DIE!

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kid Icarus Uprising also confirmed.

First- and Second-Party Nintendo 3DS Assets Package
Download includes: Kid Icarus™: Uprising, nintendogs™ + cats, Star Fox 64™ 3D, PilotWings Resort™, Paper Mario™, and more)
*fangasm*

First- and Second-Party Nintendo 3DS Assets Package
Download includes: Kid Icarus™: Uprising, nintendogs™ + cats, Star Fox 64™ 3D, PilotWings Resort™, Paper Mario™, and more)
*tears up*

I'm pretty sad that no new Mario Party game was announced. I like the series. Though that was made up by Kirby, Mario Kart 3DS, and Mario Sports Mix

unit4545 said:
Why did you bump a 2-week old post?

First, disregard the above post. I'm supposed to be responding. Second, I just felt like it. I didn't do it on purpose to screw things up, I just want to show my opinion and maybe make it active.

Back