Rumored games

It was only 14 days since it was last posted. I've seen topics I was about to post in 150 days old since the last post. Wow

Re: Rumored gamesdoubt it even exists

Super WaluigiWare said:
Isn't Pikmin 3 a rumored title?
They have been talking about Pikmin 3 for years. I'm starting to doubt they are even making it.

Doom Phantom said:
Ever since 2005, there's been a rumor going around that a new Donkey Kong platformer for the Wii was in development (which, of course, was started by the unreliable Famitsu magazine), and that it was going to appear at E3, so far, it hasn't happened yet. In fact, there's pretty much no evidence that it even exists in the first place. There's been no information in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009, and I'm pretty sure history is going to repeat itself again this time around.

Fail! Lol Donkey Kong Country Returns was announced :P

Super Waluigi Galaxy said:
Doom Phantom said:
Ever since 2005, there's been a rumor going around that a new Donkey Kong platformer for the Wii was in development (which, of course, was started by the unreliable Famitsu magazine), and that it was going to appear at E3, so far, it hasn't happened yet. In fact, there's pretty much no evidence that it even exists in the first place. There's been no information in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009, and I'm pretty sure history is going to repeat itself again this time around.
Fail! Lol Donkey Kong Country Returns was announced :P

He posted that BEFORE it was announced. :-\

I just finished playing Paper mario 64 when they announced Paper mario 3ds, Bring Parakarry back! Give him a gun!

Donkey kong country returns! Yeeeesssssssss!

Jr.Koopa sux.

Back