how do i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) To add an avatar and a signature to your profile, you go to your profile. Next, you look at the left-hand side of the screen. You should see a table. Under the section that says "Modify Profile", click on the link that says "Forum Profile Information". It is there that you can add an avatar (whether it be one that is stored on the forum, one that is from another site such as ImageShack, or one that you are planning on uploading from your computer) and add a signature.

2.) To get more stars, you need to make more posts. To see a list of how many posts you need to make to have a certain amount of stars, check this page out.

SMB said:
1.) To add an avatar and a signature to your profile, you go to your profile. Next, you look at the left-hand side of the screen. You should see a table. Under the section that says "Modify Profile", click on the link that says "Forum Profile Information". It is there that you can add an avatar (whether it be one that is stored on the forum, one that is from another site such as ImageShack, or one that you are planning on uploading from your computer) and add a signature.

2.) To get more stars, you need to make more posts. To see a list of how many posts you need to make to have a certain amount of stars, check this page out.
I WAS GONNA ANSWER THAT QUESTION. :mad:

Hey he already has 5 stars!

He would be so happy to know this.

Thank you, Gamefreak75. :)

Anyway, the question has been answered. I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back