King Boo...Who are you?

There's no way that's possible, since Bowser was shown to be alive in just about all the games that King Boo has been in. Plus, Bowser's and King Boo's personalities are completely different, so there's no way they're the same person.

Daggett said:
King Boo is the ghost of Morton Koopa Sr. :P

AKA Bowser's dad

I think Boos aren't the spirits of the dead. Dry Bones are reincarnated Koopas. Dry Bowser is more likely to be Bowser's dad.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I think Boos aren't the spirits of the dead.
Oh, but they are. This is supported by what Lady Bow said in Paper Mario: "I swear on my own grave! Mario's innocent!"

If we throw in Boss Boo into the mix and the fact that they have separate identities at times but the same ghost at other times confuses things.

My guess is that they're spirits of humans. Well, at least according to what King Boo said in Super Mario 64 DS. He said something along the lines of, "You'll die of fright before THAT ever happens! And when you do, you'll be one of us!"

No. Boos are just ghost enemies.

I got the answer. When a person or other creature in the Marioverse dies, their spirit leaves them and becomes a Boo, while their body becomes a Dry Bones.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I got the answer. When a person or other creature in the Marioverse dies, their spirit leaves them and becomes a Boo, while their body becomes a Dry Bones.
But Dry Bones are only dead bodies of Koopas, remember? Now back on to subject. I think king Boo is... Just another Boo! Maybe they voted him in! Who knows, maybe Boos are democrats like us! (This refers to Canada and the United States ;)) This is my theory because There's really no person in the Marioverse fit the personality of King Boo before he was introduced.

Boos change their personality, remember? When they die, the only thing they wanna do is to scare people.Like Lady Bow and Buttler. Also, remember what that fortune telling ghost said in Luigi's Mansion?(Bowser is in this mansion.Could King Boo revived him?).That's making me think the Bowser Suit is Bowser's Body.And what about the troubles MARIO caused in the past?I don't really think that he's refering to his boos since he didn't appear in SM64.

If you've ever played Super Princess Peach, you could see that King Boo clearly isn't Bowser. For starters, Bowser was alive and well in that game, and King Boo was acting as one of his minions, guarding one of the captured Toads for him.

Mr bones said:
I got it! What about wart? It might be him...

Good Thought... yet Wart never died. He just stormed away and never came back. It was a dream, after all.

Back