"A revelation?" Super Mario Galaxy 2 Editon

wsbm

King Bowser
Instead of the game taking place in an alternate time-line where Super Mario Galaxy 1 never happened, maybe the rebirth of the universe caused star bit showers to happen more frequently(assuming the last one was in Super Mario Galaxy 1), and everyone just assumed a hundred years have passed when in actuality it was only three.

Admit it, weirder things have happened.

Well then how has Mario not aged?

OMG Rosalina is in it :) im getting at 12 cause i was stupid to pre order it at the gamestop at the mall and i forgot the mall opens at 12 on sunday i shouldve reserved it at the gamestop near walmart they open at 9 ugh :bowser:

Post legibly.

[quote author=Official Forum Rules and Guidelines]
3. Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting. The only exception is if English is not your first language, in which case this rule will be more lenient.[/quote]

wsbm said:
Instead of the game taking place in an alternate time-line where Super Mario Galaxy 1 never happened, maybe the rebirth of the universe caused star bit showers to happen more frequently(assuming the last one was in Super Mario Galaxy 1), and everyone just assumed a hundred years have passed when in actuality it was only three.

I DEFINITELY like that theory as opposed to simply ignoring the first Super Mario Galaxy's existence. I mean, seriously, that game was awesome, and now we're supposed to pretend nothing in that game never happened?!

Smashgoom202 said:
wsbm said:

I DEFINITELY like that theory as opposed to simply ignoring the first Super Mario Galaxy's existence. I mean, seriously, that game was awesome, and now we're supposed to pretend nothing in that game never happened?!

How good the game was wouldnt matter if they did do that or not

Youre not pretending anything, Nintendo just wants to make another game too add in more things that werent in #1 and not worry about how the timelines will string together

Toadbert said:
Smashgoom202 said:
wsbm said:

Youre not pretending anything, Nintendo just wants to make another game too add in more things that werent in #1 and not worry about how the timelines will string together
Alright, maybe I'm just a big nerd, but I'd PREFER there to be some thread connecting all these games together, so it doesn't seem like I'm buying the same game over and over again.

In fact... Watch this video, it sums up how I feel about Mario continuity, even if it is pretty loose compared to Zelda continuity.

http://screwattack.com/videos/TGO-Continuum-1

Smashgoom202 said:
Toadbert said:
Smashgoom202 said:
wsbm said:

Alright, maybe I'm just a big nerd, but I'd PREFER there to be some thread connecting all these games together, so it doesn't seem like I'm buying the same game over and over again.

In fact... Watch this video, it sums up how I feel about Mario continuity, even if it is pretty loose compared to Zelda continuity.

http://screwattack.com/videos/TGO-Continuum-1

But it isnt the same game again and again

its the story

Back