The very official 'nay" thread.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle is different now. Nay!

Am I?

D:
Yes, you're a random 3Dejong-Ghostyoshi67-whatSmiddleusedtobe-mix. Nay!

O...K. ... so I'm more like... 3D and Ghostyoshi? I think... that's good, because ... they... were random. As YellowYoshi398 used ... to say... "I speak in short, quick sentences". ...OR was it "I speak in quick short sentences"? Anyway, it was quite a time ago.

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:

Am I?

D:

O...K. ... so I'm more like... 3D and Ghostyoshi? I think... that's good, because ... they... were random. As YellowYoshi398 used ... to say... "I speak in short, quick sentences". ...OR was it "I speak in quick short sentences"? Anyway, it was quite a time ago.
Plumber was even moar random. I'm not the biggest fan of randomness. It's not as funny as... er, the Simpsons.
Nay! D'oh!
I speak in short, quick sentences.

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:

Am I?

D:

You're still as much as an idiot as you used to be. :D

3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:

Am I?

D:

no u :P

3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:

Am I?

D:

yay nay!

I wanted to be MORE of an idiot. D:

I didn't want to be an "idiotic" idiot, I wanted to be a "look-in-an-encyclopedia-and-you-will-find-me" idiot.

nay!

RudnickimarioX06 exists! Nay!

Back