Twilight...

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I dislike this franchise, and I hate the fans even more. However, I have plans to read the first book in the series just for the lulz. I've heard about many flaws in them.

I might eventually read the books. I like reading. But for all I care, their fans can GO TO HELL. Seriously...vampires don't get all romantic. If they ever seduce someone, it would be to lure them into their castle to then be devoured.

I remember back before they made the movies, Twilight didn't even have any fans. Is it just me, or did people make the movie just because a lot of people knew about it, without realizing that the thing that everyone knew about it was that it sucked?

Without all the fangirls Twilight would just be a mediocre romance novel. Fangirls included it is a sin upon mankind.

Most of the people who read the books before it was released in movies were smart. Once it got into movies, the whole fangirl thing started.

There was something on The Soup that caused Joel McHale to say "That's more backwards than Twilight watching fat girls."

Know what else? Before the movies, the people who read the books knew how to spell Twilight. Now 50% of the people spell it as Twighlight. WTF?

I had a friend who read Twilight I just remembered

it was before the movies

after the movies came out people asked him about it and he was all "I READ TWILIGHT DURH HUR URDDS"

He's a pretty funny guy

If you read it before the movies, that's OK. If you read it after you saw the movies, screw you. If you read it after the movies came out and you didn't see the movies and you just wanted to see how crappy the book is, that's good.

Toadbert said:
Since when did vampires have super strength and super jumping and that stuff
They had super strength in the original Dracula novel, though this was a minor detail.

The rest is just bullshit.

Twilight paraphrased: "I love you, but when you bleed, I wanna kill you!"

Um...is that some sort of turn-on for him or something?

uh
isn't he a vampire
so he wants to drink it duh

I thought it was kill and drink. In Language Arts last year, someone chose it for a book talk and it was something like that.

Newer than Sifi said:
I dislike this franchise, and I hate the fans even more. However, I have plans to read the first book in the series just for the lulz. I've heard about many flaws in them.
Same here. Although, I mostly want to read it just so I can tell my sister, who's a fan of the series, that both the movies AND books suck.

Not that it would matter, she's the kind of person to ignore what anyone else has to say on the matter, as if her opinion is the most important one of all.

I hate it when people think their opinion is the most important...unless they're the one who gets to make a decision.

I'm on Team Jacob!
Twilight? I never saw it but I think fangirls are over-reacting, like that whole Justin Beaver thing.

Back