Saddest mario game?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Thousand year door was sad for me. D:

Either Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time or Super Paper Mario; the former because of what happened to those Toads the Shroobs captured and the latter because of all that Count Bleck and Tippi crap.

Hotel Mario.

A crime against Voice actor and scriptor everywhere.

Seriously, PIT was pretty dark and the fate of all those Toad was scary. But there wasn't a game that I found "sad".

In any series at all: saddest game would be... everyone's gonna laugh...

Wind Waker. Mainly the ending cutscenes, but it's overall a sad game. The music doesn't help either.

If you want to start a thread on the SADDEST GAME EVAR, do it. Just don't hijack the current discussion here.

I'm just saying something. Geez, I'm not changing the topic. Changing it would be quintuple posted about toothpaste.

Saddest and darkest Mario game is definantly Super Paper Mario. :( The saddest and darkest game/book/movie of all is/WILL be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :cry: . Although, if you want I'll give you want PM you a list of people who die. :roll:

Luigi's Mansion was pretty creepy. I think I might consider TTYD the saddest Mario game (or at least the most profound), but I don't know why and I'm not willing to think up a reason. I probably shed the most tears during SMRPG's ending, but those were tears of joy.

Uniju said:
The SADDEST Mario game...

NONE OF THEM! Seriously Mario games are just always happy(Including the RPGs), they might be dark, but not SAD...

Quoted for unniversall truht.

Back