Game apathy?

TurkishCoffee

Middle-Afed rodents in elevator shafts are cool!
So, I might be asking the wrong people this, but do you ever just not feel excited about games?

I used to get so excited over new games and actually follow releases. Then I got out for that for a few years, but would get excited for some games. The last game I can really remember wanting was... Mario Kart Wii, I think.

I like classic RPGs, and classic platformers. Tetris and Dr.Mario (for the NES) are my two most favorite games still. I liked Mario Galaxy, but it didn't suck me in as much as Sunshine (which is my favorite of all the 3-D games).

Does anyone else feel like "the norm" for games is changing and leaving them behind?

Nope

I'm very excited about Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Just, you know, if that counts for anything.

Dammit I was gonna say that Uniju.

Uniju said:
I'm very excited about Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I am sort of excited for it, but I can't help but look at it and think "This is what the first one was supposed to be".

Yoshi is the answer to everything.

Ugozima said:
Well how do you know that?

I don't know anything, it's just my thought.

Marcelagus said:

I used to like Yoshi when I was little. Now I hate him (although, I've also started to hate Peach). Idunno. I guess I should crawl back into my hole and see if they ever release Duke Nukem 3-D. ;D

TurkishCoffee said:
Ugozima said:
Well how do you know that?

I don't know anything, it's just my thought.

Marcelagus said:

I used to like Yoshi when I was little. Now I hate him (although, I've also started to hate Peach). Idunno. I guess I should crawl back into my hole and see if they ever release Duke Nukem 3-D. ;D
The company that was meant to develop Duke Nukem 3-D got shut down.

Back