The official name change announcement thread

Brick Tamland said:
Why was the ability to change one's name revoked?

Because the mods are dicks.

No, they were just sick and tired of the fact people kept changing their usernames. *coughZerocough* Although *coughMasonandIcough* are also guilty of this. :P

I actually don't mind the revoking of name changes. What I mind is (but I won't rant about this) the fact we weren't warned by the mods. Yami had to do it.

She had to tell us we couldn't change our names ourselves anymore, from what I read here in the Forums (I'm on a phone, so I'm not reading everything).

She certainly noticed first. It went into action like a day ago or something though.

No, I wasn't first.
I checked it out, after Jeff (Roll) said it in Forum Games (Control the Topic).

If ya getting rid of changes or whatever then you should let people change back to original names if they wish.

But then they learn nothing. If they're so upset that they need to keep these names why were they using them in the first place, hm?

This is why all this name change abuse was so ridiculous and annoying to begin with.

hmm... true.
Im happy with this name for good because its near enough my defult name (thank god I wasn't stuck with audino or clive)

Why did this have to happen so suddenly? Not even a warning. I don't change my name too frequently, though, but I like changing my name when I am stuck with it for a while.

I like name changing by yourself, but I guess this does have meaning. People are abusing it and not having self-control or the ability to think before changing their name.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, I wasn't first.
I checked it out, after Jeff (Roll) said it in Forum Games (Control the Topic).

I knew I could've been wrong in my post, since (as I stated earlier) I'm not reading everything here due to being rather limited by my phone.

I going back to New Super Yoshi forever until someone fixes this.

And this is a request.

EDIT:Thanks Steve.

Name changing doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. I'd like to be 'raocow', please.

fads what are alive today include
pokemon
megaman(just about)
and the dreaded, never dying homestuck fad

Lily said:
fads what are alive today include
pokemon
megaman(just about)
and the dreaded, never dying homestuck fad

The Pokemon fad is dying, though

Aggron keeps it alive, I guess.

Back