The official name change announcement thread

Please. Call me "Blueberry Sans".

Re: The official name change request thread

Princess Peach, please. I have a theme in mind and want my name to match :peach:

Don't ask me why I'm theming around Peach instead my man Mario, I don't know, but I want to do it. EDIT:Maybe I unintentionally wanted to theme with A51 Trooper :P

Re: The official name change request thread

Alex95 said:
Princess Peach, please. I have a theme in mind and want my name to match :peach:

Don't ask me why I'm theming around Peach instead my man Mario, I don't know, but I want to do it. EDIT:Maybe I unintentionally wanted to theme with A51 Trooper :P
Not feasible, my man.

I originally made an account on the wiki years ago named Camwoodstock, but I forgot the stuff for it, down to the e-mail used. So, I'd like to ask that that be renamed something else so I can reclaim the regular username of Camwoodstock.

And, uh, if this is for forum names only... sorry.

Camwoodstock said:
I originally made an account on the wiki years ago named Camwoodstock, but I forgot the stuff for it, down to the e-mail used. So, I'd like to ask that that be renamed something else so I can reclaim the regular username of Camwoodstock.

It's forum names only.

Here's what you're looking for.

Miu Iruma said:
Camwoodstock said:

It's forum names only.

Here's what you're looking for.
Oh.

oops

Yep - just post a new request on that page, and Glowsquid or I will change it for you.

i finally escape the nico name and run straight into the danganronpa fad

nice

Ryoma Hoshi please.

Back