The official name change announcement thread

Howl, please.

Edit: Thank you.

Soundless Voice please.

i hope it's not too late for me to have my username changed, since i haven't been active on here for over two years, but...

is it possible that i could have it changed to Satsuki Kiryuin? ovo//

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i think we already had someone named satsuki kiryuin, so that might cause some confusion...
hm, i checked around but i don't think anyone has the name? omo;;

but if that's the case, then could it possibly be changed to madocallie?

mollymoon4 said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
i think we already had someone named satsuki kiryuin, so that might cause some confusion...
hm, i checked around but i don't think anyone has the name? omo;;

well yeah, he's changed to something else now, but i think it was just last month so it's just that people might mistake you for him. that's all i was thinking

well, i don't personally mind if you take the name, but like nitwit said people might get confused just because i only changed my name to this 2 weeks ago

that said, you would probably do a better job leading the klk name fad than i did

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
well, i don't personally mind if you take the name, but like nitwit said people might get confused just because i only changed my name to this 2 weeks ago

that said, you would probably do a better job leading the klk name fad than i did

ah, okay! that's understandable~ ovo
i don't want to cause any confusion though, so would it be okay if i put something in my signature about the name change?

yeah, i think that'd probably be a good way to do it. either that or custom title/personal text

i put some information in my signature, so is it okay if my username could be changed to Satsuki Kiryuin? ovo;;//

sorry for all of the hassle!

mollymoon4 said:
i put some information in my signature, so is it okay if my username could be changed to Satsuki Kiryuin? ovo;;//

Another person who likes that booby anime?

Phantom L said:
mollymoon4 said:

It's pretty popular among the western audience, you should watch it. I'm going to marathon it once it's over, I did get to episode 8 or something before though.

Crackin355 said:
Phantom L said:
mollymoon4 said:

It's pretty popular among the western audience, you should watch it. I'm going to marathon it once it's over, I did get to episode 8 or something before though.
Nah, tbh I don't fancy it, the boobs really put me off
I'm not making you watch free so....

Back