The official name change announcement thread

Actually, I'm thinking of having another Homestuck name. Got back to reading it after a month or two.

Might change my name to something from Homestuck. Just started reading it though, don't have enough names to choose from yet.

Oh, and this is just a suggestion, but if you want your name changes, bold it so it will be more noticeable.

gardenGnostic said:
Oh this might be too much to ask for but if you guys can, can I be a honk as well?
Oh, it's possible. But are you dedicated enough?

Are you willing to give it all, for this ranking? Your belongings, your family, your very life. Only once you have truly devoted yourself, will you get the rank.

Marioguy1 said:
gardenGnostic said:
Oh this might be too much to ask for but if you guys can, can I be a honk as well?
Oh, it's possible. But are you dedicated enough?

Are you willing to give it all, for this ranking? Your belongings, your family, your very life. Only once you have truly devoted yourself, will you get the rank.

I had my little brother stuffed if that counts.
And he was still alive when I did it. >=D

Not sure if I want to change my name to Sollux (twinArmageddons) from Homestuck now that Marioguy1 has switched back to his original. I also want Dave or John but they're being used by Smasher and Paper Yoshi.

A few more days and I can change my name again! I'm gonna think about what I'm going to do.

EDIT: I think I'm going to be the Dr. Mario viruses.

EDIT 2: At the end of the month, somebody please change my name to Dr. Mario.

Yes, but he's been using him for so long that everyone thinks of him as Dave, so in a way, he is Dave. Pretty awesome, actually.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yes, but he's been using him for so long that everyone thinks of him as Dave, so in a way, he is Dave. Pretty awesome, actually.

:)

I probably will want to use the name again, at some point, but you can still use it. It's not like I own the name or something.

Back to SiFi, please.

Back