The official name change announcement thread

>>Jerry
Don't worry about me, I decided to stop changing my name, like 2 weeks before we were no longer able to change our names ourselves.
In this fact, you'll always know who I am.

SpinyMaster said:
(even though the fad is dead by now) I'd like to be gardenGnostic please and sorry for changing it so fast
EDIT: Nevermind. 5 more days.

The Moon said:
I just changed my name for my mafia game. I've had grimAuxiliatrix a very long time.

Which I plan to go back to afterwards if it is still available...

Boooo for the Homestuck fad! :P

Yoshiwalker said:
Boo to people who hate Homestuck for no reason!

^This

BMB's trying to get people to change to Majora's Mask characters:
The Moon said:
Also, I'll give 2/10 of an extra point to any player that changes their name to a Majora's Mask Character.

Wind Waker FTW
Actually, these are all too specific. People should be allowed to go with whatever character they want to.

Ganondorf said:
I don't hate it, I'm just saying people should stop doing the fad.

:roll:

The people who want to join/stay in the fad should do so. Who cares if others hate it? Do what you want!

I'm not forcing people to stop, I'm just saying that I don't like it, and many people can agree. But the people can do what they want.

A fad is something that a lot of users follow or make. Do you see a lot of Homestuck usernames? That's a fad.

I remember the country fad, where many people had a country name as a username (like United States of America, Germany, Turkey, Great Britain, Japan, etc.).
I actually never followed any fad, though.

I also remember short-lived fads such as endangered animals, numbers, and Pokemon.

Back