The official name change announcement thread

I want to be Quizmo Maniac, make sure to put a space in between Quizmo and Maniac ;)
Thank you in advance

>>Ruiji01 and Broque Monsieur
1. Go to this link.
2. Click "Account Related Settings".
3. Change your name.
4. Save.
5. ??????
6. Profit!

Your signature's even bigger than Scorpion999 had. (>_<)

Edit:
Nevermind.

Changed it as soon as I saw it, forgot to copy the image I wanted

Mason said:
Why don't we just use this thread to go "I changed my name from X to Y" so MG1 has an easier time with the log?

Edofenrir has broken his holy vow to never change his forum name and has become Senator Lemonsnout.

Now he feels like a horrible person and writes this post in third person perspective to atone for his sin.

Somewhere, all of this makes sense.

To stop confusion we should really change the name of this thread as new users will get confused and other users who don't know that they can change their own name might think this is still a name change request thread!

Well, we're still unsure on what to do with this, so we shouldn't do anything too big yet.

>>Angle of Death
A joke for Goddess of Death?

I don't do my jokes based on you guys and girl
I know it's a big coincidence that I decided that joke name just after Mason changed to Grim
At first it was going to be Angel of Destiny, but I find Death from Charmed cooler than Destiny
(In teleportation)
Also it's hilarious for me that the server says: Hello Angel of Death =)

Angel of Death said:
Also it's hilarious for me that the server says: Hello Angel of Death =)
How funny. If you look on the floor, you shall see me rolling around in uncontrollable laughter, at how amazingly funny this can be.

Angel of Death said:
I hope that's not sarcasm, but I'm way too suspicious to hope that
Heh heh heh, wouldn't that be strange? Why would I want to be sarcastic about something so eye-drenchingly funny like that?

Back