The official name change announcement thread

Wow that was fast thanks.

I would like to be "Dark Bowser" please

I feel sorry for Stooben. He's trying to host a Mafia game during all of this.

From now on, anyone who gets a name change during my Mafia games will be modkilled. No exceptions. This means you can't change your name from the time the game thread is opened until the game is over.

Sharks Territory said:

From now on, anyone who gets a name change during my Mafia games will be modkilled. No exceptions. This means you can't change your name from the time the game thread is opened until the game is over.
Why? As long as you tell the hosts that you changed your name its kinda fine. And stoob is the one doing the changes. Wow this rule is stupid. Im now official basically stuck with one name for the rest of my time here. Unless im dead in all the mafia games up. Which is rare. Im usually alive in one of them at least.

I will now consider Blitty and Broggy as the same person unless you two include who you are in your sigs.

No problem.

Sharks Territory said:

It's not that bad. I keep track of all the name changes in the first post of the game.

First Name change
Can you change it to Broque Monsieur?
Is my new sig too big?

Broque Monsieur said:
First Name change
Can you change it to Broque Monsieur?
Is my new sig too big?
Yay we are Brogue , Blitty and Boggy!

Well, unless we get someone to do that, we don't have Broque Madame

I know I just changed, but I am done with my theme and would like to go back to "Villain11" for a while.

Again, I'm sorry.

I would like a name change to "Pedophiles in the Dark", please

No not really, don't change it to that

President Iwata said:
I would like a name change to "Pedophiles in the Dark", please
That's going in my sig.

Also, thanks to whoever granted my request.

Pedophiles in the dark? Sounds like a surprise birthday party.

Back