Worst character in the Mario series

Toadsworth:

Replaced a beloved character that had been in the series sinxce SMB2.
Can't do ANYTHING: he's not fast like Toad, not smart like E. Gadd.....
Talks Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than Toad does (Toad's voice is barely ever hears...... it was three friggin lines in one game that were annoying)

I don't really hate any mario character, exept for kamek's constants kidnapes in SMW2 and I don't have the chance for return the punishment. and I had a hartred for baby bowser for punish kamek for me!!!!!! (same game) until I finaly give him what I was reseving for him in partners in time. bowser, he was causing too much trouble in paper mario and mario 64, the first one it was dificult to get trought and the second one he was givin me some great beats, the hartred finished until I finaly kick his butt. petey piranha, I don't hate him, but he's annyoing sometimes, he apears too much lately, I think king boo must reemplace him for some time (sorry Peteypiranhalover).mallow, is not hartred, the thing is I consider him the worst partner in the game, same for flurrie in TTYD

I forgot Bowser today, but he became anyoing since other villains stole his role as the villain, is fun his comical side of him, but I want his merciless and evil self to return like in the old times and in new super mario bros and super princess peach

maledict said:
I forgot Bowser today, but he became anyoing since other villains stole his role as the villain, is fun his comical side of him, but I want his merciless and evil self to return like in the old times and in new super mario bros and super princess peach

Well, theres the whole trying to conquer the universe thing in Yoshi's Island DS and in Paper Mario, Bowser destroys everyone's hopes and dreams by stealing the Star Rod. Bowser really didn't seem to do much in New Super Mario Bros., it all seemed to be Bowser Jr.'s show.

ummm, I was talking about the recent games, especialy the spin-offs, but thanks to remind me the yoshi DS, he's an easy boss, unless you want to get the 100% of the level

I can't see how Luigi's overrated. Just 'cause he can play the accordion.

Waluigi's pitiful, though. He's probably half-undressed eating chips of his chest while playing Halo 2 by now.

Smiddle said:
Waluigi's pitiful, though. He's probably half-undressed eating chips of his chest while playing Halo 2 by now.

Wow, thats the disturbing....

I mean, Halo 2!? Uhhhg.

Uniju said:
Sir Grodus said:
Smiddle said:

I mean, Halo 2!? Uhhhg.

Yeah, I agree. And Waluigi is cool. >.>
I don't think he's so cool, but his number of fans will increase if he appears on a non spin-off

Uh, lets see. Forum topic. Yep. Worst Mario character. Nope. Nothing about "Should they make more Mario game spinoffs". And nothing about Waluigi eating chips half naked playing the Halo game.

And Halo 2 stinks. Played. Not like did.

Uniju said:
maledict said:
Uniju said:
Sir Grodus said:
Smiddle said:

I mean, Halo 2!? Uhhhg.

Yeah, I agree. And Waluigi is cool. >.>
I don't think he's so cool, but his number of fans will increase if he appears on a non spin-off

They should make a Wario & Waluigi game =P
or he get a big role on another non-spin off mario game ...... like a secondary villain, that's not so bad

Alphaclaw11 said:
Hyper Mushroom said:
WWWHHHAAATTT!!!!!!!!!1 :twisted: :twisted:

I AM FLUDD. I TALK IN AN ANNOYING VOICE. MARIO, SOME USELESS ADVICE! I'M ALMOST AS BAD AS NAVI!

Hey, listen! Hey, listen! I find that offensive!

YOU SEE?

Worst 3 charactures:

#Flurrie
#Waluigi
#Petey Pirhana

I h8 Kiddy Kong alot, when gets hurt it's useful to turn of the volume

Worst character?

Ukiki, without any doubt. Him falling to his death in SM64 was the most gratificating part of the game, IMO.

Glowsquid said:
Worst character?

Ukiki, without any doubt. Him falling to his death in SM64 was the most gratificating part of the game, IMO.

Me drowning him was fun too.

Back