Worst character in the Mario series

shabam15

Goomba
Which Mario character (or characters ) do you hate in the Mario series the most. For example my worst character is Bowser Jr. why? Well play New Super Mario Bros. and find out. They wasted all mid bosses place with you fighting him a billion times when they could've put the seven Koopalings.

Yeah, the Bowser Jr. fights were more annoying than Boom Boom; but I don't really hate Bowser Jr. I don't really hate any characters, but I do find Oogtar pretty annoying.

I used to hate Kamek and Toadette for reasons I am currently blind to, but I consider them quite the awesome now. I don't really hate any characters at this point. (And Oogtar pwns, by the way.)

I hate flurrie and....well thats it I guess :P

Flurrie may very well be the most disturbing thing Nintend ever did. And she's useless in battle.

I hate Vivian for no reason. And if you count the extanded universe, I HATE the Baby in Yoshi Island. They are annoying.

I dunno, I sorta liked vivian, i hate Doopliss for a while, but I don't anymore...

I don't care for Petey Piranha in the spinoffs. How'd he get so popular from his role in Sunshine?

I'm not very fond of having two versions of the same character as playable characters in a game (Dr. Mario, Metal Mario, Shadow Mario). Oh yeah, the generic humans from Mario Golf were dumb as well.

I also hate Gooper Blooper from Super Mario Sunshine and the Koopa Kids from Mario Party series.

Waluigi and Petey....

Oh, yeah, I loathe TEC with passion. He's pretty much a cliché, and a very annoying one.

Kammy's o.k...... I'm gonna have to say..... Toadsworth.

Sadaharu said:

Seconded, though Daisy I hope will meet a gruesome death one day. I don't hate Toad, but I do wish he gets laringitis or however you spell it.

Well, I do find Toad's voice somewhat screechy, especially the laugh. Of course, its nothing compared to Toadsworth yelled gibberish (YA YA BLEH BLAH!!!)

Sir Grodus said:
Well, I do find Toad's voice somewhat screechy, especially the laugh. Of course, its nothing compared to Toadsworth yelled gibberish (YA YA BLEH BLAH!!!)

LOXD

Back