What do you want in the next Mario and Luigi game?

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Here you can post things like plots, gimmicks, levels, ect. that you want to see in the next Mario & Luigi game.

I already know three things that I want:

1. Starlow must make an appearence. I couldn't care less about Fawful. :rolleyes: *prepares to be flamed by n00bs*

2. If Fawful doesn't make it in, then his theme music should be used somewhere else. I've gotta hand it to you fanboys/girls, that is some Grade A music right there. :posh:

3. My third is just an idea that I'm throwing out there if they put it on the 3DS:
Buzz-Buzz said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Yeah, I REALLY hopes there's a new Mario and Luigi game on the 3DS. :mario: :luigi:
Maybe you could use the tilt control to control the gravity in the overworld.

Man, that would be awesome.

What is it that you have against Fawful, anyway?

As for me, I could hardly think of anything, other than maybe the return of the Shroobs (since I get the feeling that their presence in Bowser's Inside Story was meant to foreshadow this), or maybe Metaboss (again, I hate the name of "Midbus" with a passion; I don't know WHAT they were thinking when they decided to change his name. I'm no Japanese expert or anything, but I'm a hundred percent certain that "Metaboss" does NOT translate to "Midbus") could be the main villain of the next game, since Fawful's apparently dead.

Buzz-Buzz said:
3. My third is just an idea that I'm throwing out there if they put it on the 3DS:
Buzz-Buzz said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Yeah, I REALLY hopes there's a new Mario and Luigi game on the 3DS. :mario: :luigi:
Maybe you could use the tilt control to control the gravity in the overworld.

Man, that would be awesome.

yoshi-topsy-turvy-20050429095013788.jpg

In the next M&L, I want a challenge. I didn't get one from M&L 3.

I want Bowser as the main villain, but I accept that that won't happen in a M&L game.

Well in every game, the Mario bros. fought the final boss inside Bowser. (Depending on wear you place the comma, the statement is always true)

I want Peach to not actually make noise. I hate it when she screeches "MARIO!" out of my DS.

Bass said:
What is it that you have against Fawful, anyway?
He's not bad. I like Fawful too. He makes a great villan. He's just overrated.

Hard Man said:
Also, no annoying sidekick (Stuffwell, Starlow, etc.).

Starlow wasn't annoying, just snarky as hell.

I would like and adventure in a more urban environment and more "gangsta" elements, like cornrow characters or something

That's stupid. Mario and N.W.A. don't go well together at all.

Of course. They're like oil and water. Besides, wasn't Rogueport close, or at least near that?

Rougeport was about as “hood” as Mario will ever get.

Rogueport was about as "hood" as Mario should ever get.

Rogueport was more "hood" than Mario ever should have been.

Enough.

I'm sure in the next Mario & Luigi game they'll just make up a bunch of new stuff while abandoning many of the things in the previous games...

Like usual.

I was referring to something like mushroom city. have you forgotten that course in double dash?, that place would be interesting for a level

PD: I'm aware that I overdid with the cornrow characters :-X

maledict said:
I was referring to something like mushroom city. have you forgotten that course in double dash?, that place would be interesting for a level

PD: I'm aware that I overdid with the cornrow characters :-X

Oh, ok, in that case something like that would be intersesting. I was thinking you are pushing it a little too much and expecting too much.

Back