Paper Wario Bros. ?

shabam15

Goomba
What would you think Wario and Waluigi would look like if they ever showed up in a Paper Mario game? Or if they ever star in a Paper RPG game of their own?

Appearing in a Paper Mario game would be cool; instead of starring in an RPG, I'd like them too actually appear in an adventure game instead, maybe in "Wario World 2" or "Wicked Wario Bros." or something.

Sir Grodus said:
Appearing in a Paper Mario game would be cool; instead of starring in an RPG, I'd like them too actually appear in an adventure game instead, maybe in "Wario World 2" or "Wicked Wario Bros." or something.

I never played Wario World so I don't know about a Wario World 2. Wicked Wario Bros? Oh you mean something like Super Mario Bros. with Wario characters.

Wicked Wario Bros. would be even cooler than :wario: and :waluigi: appearing in an RPG... But then again, I'd really just like to see a Wario Land game with a multiplayer mode where player two takes control of Waluigi. That'd be best.

I personally like Waluigi only appearing in Mario Sports games and not story games. put him in an adventure game and i can't really see him blending in.

I say Wario's great with his own games.

I'd like a Wario Bros platform game, and WarioLoaf Waluigi will never fit into an adventure game if they don't add him into one sooner or later

Yes, they've got the whole defying gravity thing; Waluigi's other power could be speed, agility and... uh... stretching?

Purty cool. However, I very, very highly doubt that Waluigi will get into a real Mario game.

Like I once said...

"Waluigi's pitiful, though. He's probably half-undressed eating chips of his chest while playing Halo 2 by now."

Without Waluigi we wouldn't have had the crappy spin off DDR;Mario Mix.

As it has been said before both brothers need each other to survive. If Wario did not have Waluigi; Wario wouldn't have a partner for the sports games. If Waluigi didn't have Wario he wouldn't have been created.

Smiddle said:
Wario could've had someone else instead of Waluigi.

If Wario had someone else besides Waluigi it still wouldn't make a difference.....Nintendo would have done the same with that other person as they did with Waluigi...-_-

I think the most unoriginal character really has to be Wart.....then Daisy then Waluigi.

Back