Should Bowser be the main villain of the next Paper Mario game?

Should Bowser be the main villain of the next Paper Mario game?

• Yes, he should.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No, he shouldn't.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't care, just as long as there IS a fourth Paper Mario.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Since the activity has been somewhat dead in this forum section lately, I thought I'd go ahead and throw this one out there. As for my opinion, unless Bowser could come up with a plan that's as good as the one he came up with in the first Paper Mario (which is highly unlikely), then no, I don't think he should be the main villain. Personally, I don't really think much of him as a villain, anyway, since all he most does, in a nutshell, is kidnap Princess Peach because of his crush on her. There have been many other villains (such as Grodus and Dimentio, just to name a few) who have proven themselves to be far more cunning, evil, and psychotic than he's ever been, but maybe that's just me.

I really don't care.

ShyGuy27 might say yes just so he wouldn't have to be a comic relief character.

I didn't love Dimentio, but I liked Grodus a lot, and Crump. Maybe something involving Kammy Koopa...

I don’t care, just as long as the bastardhead DIES.

Bowser needs to get shit done again. He's spent too many games slacking off, he needs to remind people that he's not just some bumbling oaf.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Bowser needs to get shit done again. He's spent too many games slacking off, he needs to remind people that he's not just some bumbling oaf.
I knew it.

I doubt that the main villain of the next Paper Mario game will be Bowser anyway...

Fassad said:
Bowser needs to get *bleep* done again. He's spent too many games slacking off, he needs to remind people that he's not just some bumbling oaf.
Hasn't he already done that in some of the recent platformers?

PM is sort of different than everything else. I mean, his only assistant has been Kammy, there's been no sign of BJ, Koopalings, or anything. As for them, I don't think they should be involved in PM.

Bass said:
Fassad said:
Bowser needs to get *bleep* done again. He's spent too many games slacking off, he needs to remind people that he's not just some bumbling oaf.
Hasn't he already done that in some of the recent platformers?
That's why I've got a bone to pick with the Paper Mario games and not the platformers.

I think Kammy Koopa should have a major role, and one of Mario's partners should be a traitor.

Sharks Territory said:
one of Mario's partners should be a traitor.
That would be interesting. The more the partner levels up in the game, the harder the boss fight with the traitor would be.

No, because people would find out which one via sites like IGN and know not to power them up. They should have set HP and FP anyway.

That's a great idea. The player should be stuck until they find a new ally with the same ability.

It should be a baby Game but not including the future and your baby bowser and your partner is Kammy and and the Koopa soldiers try to go out with her

Back