New Paper Mario Game NEEDED

I think that since its been close to three years since Super Paper Mario, we need another! I think there are countless ideas for new games out in the world and I would like to hear ideas because I and other Paper Mario fans Need a new game!

I had an idea in which Bowser is the Protaganist, and he is against the Mario (and Luigi?) and he is trying to 'save' more of get Princess Peach

Yes, I agree. It's been nearly three years since the last one came out, so I'd say it IS about time for another one. I loved Super Paper Mario, but I DO think they should go back to using turn-based battles like the first two.

Sharks Territory said:
Tsk tsk, double posting.
Tsk tsk, mini-modding.

It's not your job to correct people like that, Ralph. Please let the mods do it. Besides, the guy's not even online.

yeah, WII need a new paper mario, but I prefer the turn based gameplay, as many of you, since the SPM one sucked. starting with the 1001 cheap ways to overpower your enemies, like the always easy level up, and almost anything does double damage to your enemies, like most pixl, bowser and the freaking catch cards, wish are a weakness for "enemy-info collectors" like me. the other annoying gameplay element is the 3D ability, well, I couldn't BII annoying if not were for that F#$%ing meter, giving you boooooooooring and looooooooong waiting moments that severely interrupt your playtime, get used to it, because that happens often :mad:

I prefer the RPG style, specially the PM2 one, since is faster and more fun, and while that gameplay is cheap agains the weaker enemies, it's compensated by the harder to avoid enemy encounters and overpowered ones like piranha plants and elite wizzerds

Totally. SPM didn't suck, but TTYD was better. Haven't played the first game.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Zero of the Rebellion said:
Sharks Territory said:
TTYD is the best game of all time.
Per.
I'm gonna murder you in your sleep too. The first one is the better of the two.
You might as well go ahead and murder me in mine, too, because I also think that the second one is better. In almost every way, in fact.

That reminds me of the former Paper Mario DS rumor article on the Wiki...

I'm sure the remake can be on the next handheld.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
It needs a port of the first on the DS.
That would be nice, too, but there still needs to be a new entry in the series.

SPM was a giant failure. The characters were immature, the plot was weak, it all sucked in general. Do something like TTYD.

Personally, I liked Super Paper Mario. I actually liked the characters, plot, and pretty much everything that you described. However, I DID think there was room for improvement, since the boss battles were a bit too easy, in my opinion. The only boss battle in that game I found slightly challenging, is the battle against Shadoo in the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials, and that's only if you're low on HP. Otherwise, he/she is easy to beat.

Back