Super Mario Rescues The Princess - Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, what do you consider funny?

And yes, I guess slapstick is just as funny.

Sharks Territory said:
Well, what do you consider funny?

And yes, I guess slapstick is just as funny.
Seinfeld, slice-of-life anime, basically anything that's not gross humor. ._.

Yeah, it can be funny the first time if it's done right, but when you know what's gonna happen.

Seinfeld is funny. I love the anti-dentite dialogue. Ugo: Weeaboos don't make sense to me, so don't try.

I don't really like the skit. I think it's done in very poor taste and an overly long take on a cliché joke.

Seth MacFarlane does the world's best cutaway scenes that don't even relate to the show.

Why hasn’t Nintendo sued yet?

Because no lawyer would take the case because Nintendo would win and then they'd have to pay lawyer fees.

I know I would if I worked for NOA, but you can't really sue Seth because of free speech and stuff. Suing him would be like just suing an immature "fan"work, and Nintendo doesn't waste their time trying to sue everyone.

Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy isn't making any money, is it?
If it isn't making any money, I'm pretty sure it's 100% fine and if Nintendo sued him they would lose.

Uniju said:
Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy isn't making any money, is it?
If it isn't making any money, I'm pretty sure it's 100% fine and if Nintendo sued him they would lose.
I think they released it onto DVD. :\

Well in that case Nintendo may be able to sue them, but I doubt they would. It's not really worth it to go after every single such instance.

Parody is protected under the First Amendment, so even if Nintendo cared, they couldn't sue.

Those were for things like "Did I permit him to do this?" and other reasons, Ralph. :P

Back