a new character revealed

maledict

Hammer Bro.
hey guy, there's a new character revealed, acordin to the link, her name is rosseta. more informatio here
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/07/18/a-new-princess-for-super-mario-galaxy/

Oh man. I thought you meant Geno was going to be in Brawl or something by "a new character revealed". Anyway, I don't really have anything to say about this Rosetta... Something tells me she'll be some kind of ancient, bewitched protector-type, like Merlumina or Cranberry, just judging by her facial expression in that screenshot.

koops, you're right, I don't specified about it, but there's probabli a story mode on the brawl

Hmmm.... she looks... unlike all other Mariop characters. Like something out of a disney movie..... no that thats a bad thing.

ultimatetoad said:
Hmmm.... she looks... unlike all other Mariop characters. Like something out of a disney movie..... no that thats a bad thing.

The word you are looking for appears to be: Detailed.

nah. I see what he means... she's to... fantasy - fairy tale - ish.

Hyper Mushroom and Max2 are right..... Detailed and Fairy-tale-ish.

She's a hotter version of Peach! She's even got a better appearance than Peach! *Whistles loudly*
Peach: Pervert!
*Peach slaps Petey*
Petey: Ow!

Dry Bone is a new character (in the sense that he is his own full-blown character and not a geric enemy.) and he appear in every game, I guess you must hate him.

um, no. He first appeared in SMB3.

no one ever does. your to negative ;)

Note than my post didn't involve any negativity. And it's like vruet1 saying I am too serious, you can't prove it, and it will likely make you insane at the end.

Back