story mode for the brawl

maledict

Hammer Bro.
hey guys, there's still time left for a story mode idea.there's mine
eachs character begind in a world of its own saga, them, they will fight the other character and traves in diferents worlds beating koopas, redeads, space pirates, dark matter, etc. but later, the bad guys (bowser, ganondorf, etc) join forces and the enemies suffer changes, like phazom koopas, twilight pirates, mega moblins, and things like that. and finaly the final boss, or a better idea is an adventure like the melee and finishes with the villains aliance to continue on another story mode

how's that idea? if you like it, will do me a favor to bring it on the NOA forums, because i can't regirtrer it by an unknow reason

The new update, I think, implies a story mode, whats that thing in the last picture anyways? My guess, the new main villain, looks like a robot; maybe its the Master Hand and Crazy Hand's boss and the "Smash Master" or something, it does look pretty sinister, after all.

The robot guy in the last pic is just 1 of many minions. Their leader is the Ancient Minister. And they have R.O.B. working for them. Yes ROB from Mario Kart DS. They seem to have taken over Meta Knight's ship. Their plan is to bring the entire world into SubSpace. They use SubSpace bombs to do so. The first Boss of the 1 player mode is Petey Piranha. No, Petey ain't playable. Kirby must fight Petey and save either Peach or Zelda. (I'm saving Peach. If Zelda can't figure out that she can TELEPORT out of the cage she isn't worth saving.)

King Boo said:
The robot guy in the last pic is just 1 of many minions. Their leader is the Ancient Minister. And they have R.O.B. working for them. Yes ROB from Mario Kart DS. They seem to have taken over Meta Knight's ship. Their plan is to bring the entire world into SubSpace. They use SubSpace bombs to do so. The first Boss of the 1 player mode is Petey Piranha. No, Petey ain't playable. Kirby must fight Petey and save either Peach or Zelda. (I'm saving Peach. If Zelda can't figure out that she can TELEPORT out of the cage she isn't worth saving.)

Uh most of us know that

Back