The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Monobear said:
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
dat nostalgia...

Welcome back from your one week retiral, Shoey.
People Running About said:
Sauron said:
I have a feeling it was just a stunt to show what usually happens when someone says they're retiring.
No it wasn't I was going to retire but then I got bored and decided to come back to make life a living hell for everybody especially packy
So you unretired just to start trolling?

GreenDisaster said:
Monobear said:
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
day nostalgia...

Welcome back from your one week retiral, Shoey.
Sauron said:
I have a feeling it was just a stunt to show what usually happens when someone says they're retiring.
No it wasn't I was going to retire but then I got bored and decided to come back to make life a living hell for everybody especially packy
So you unretired just to start trolling?
Yes do you remember Warioloaf i'm going to be about 10 times more effective then him

Sauron said:

You are such a nice fella. <3

I've deiced that I will be gone for a week. I would like my Paper Mario mafia added to the queue.

Guys I am hoping that my attitude will be better in one week.

Ironic since he's always the one to say "See ya in 2 days" when someone leaves.

But...welcome back I guess.

NSY said:
I've deiced that I will be gone for a week. I would like my Paper Mario mafia added to the queue.

Guys I am hoping that my attitude will be better in one week.

Bye.

Yeah I decided that it would be best if I left this place for a bit. It would give me some time to think of what I've done to you all in the last few days, and will hopefully return with a better attitude.

NSY said:
Yeah I decided that it would be best if I left this place for a bit. It would give me some time to think of what I've done to you all in the last few days, and will hopefully return with a better attitude.
Alright, but I warn you, your list of unread topics will be big.

Epic Nitwit said:
Bye, NSY. Have fun.
Aaaand Ninja'd.
But this too.

Phantom L said:
Bye NSY for now.
Aaaand Ninja'd for a second time.

Lakituthequick said:
NSY said:
Alright, but I warn you, your list of unread topics will be big.
Bitch please, mine's already 49 pages long.

Anyhows, see ya later NSY. Have fun out there in the real world.

I'll be going down to LA tomorrow and coming back Sunday.

I have no idea if this means I'll be less active or if I'll get bored in the car and post a lot.

Welcome back Sammer Guy.

I have also returned from a short leave.

I have to get back to the shadows again, because my Internet is unresponsible again.
As soon as I fix this, or work around the problem, I'll be back.

Back