The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

3Dejong said:
Someone needs to make a Youtube Poop that has Rosaline saying "MY PRECIOOOOOUUUUUS".
YESSSSSSSSSS

This forum isn't very interesting rite nao. I'll be a little little little little little little bit less active.

'Cept when Smiddle's around. :)

The forum is even less interesting. <_<
Expect me to be pretty (inactive). :D

I hate to say it, but I may want to resign as a sysop. I've been very inactive in my duties as of late, and have no serious desire to continue doing so.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE this wiki and have made many friends here, and I'll probably never stop visiting, but I think my days as a sysop might be coming to an end. I enjoyed the ride while it lasted though.

Just don't leave us permanently if you must go. Usually your powers will be returned if you become active again.

I know the feeling. Well, I'll try to keep up the work on the DiC TV shows, but no one is as knowledgable as you about those subjects!

Booster said:
I hate to say it, but I may want to resign as a sysop. I've been very inactive in my duties as of late, and have no serious desire to continue doing so.

Wut, if anything, you're much more active than a lot of the other sysop (Such as YellowYoshi 398, Sir Grodus and Ghost Jam).

Don't relinquish your sysop powers just because you have been slightly less active than usual, that happen to everyone.

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:
I'm back.

Welcome back!

What the header say.
(A quick "Thanks!", followed by a "I wonder if anyone noticed I have left for a short time...": )
Thanks!
But I wonder if anyone noticed I have left for a short time...

I looked at the previous page and saw 3D left for a month. :(

I'M-A LEAVIN ON JUNE 10, AND I WONT BE COMING BACK TILL AUGUST, JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW! ;D

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
I'M-A LEAVIN ON JUNE 10, AND I WONT BE COMING BACK TILL AUGUST, JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW! ;D
:(
It's sad, I know. TIME FOR A GROUP HUG! ;D

Booster said:

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE this wiki and have made many friends here, and I'll probably never stop visiting, but I think my days as a sysop might be coming to an end. I enjoyed the ride while it lasted though.

Despite what I said above, I'm starting to think I should relinquish my Sysop power too. I don't edit at all and being a Moderator/Chat Operator feel like a pain in the neck more than anything.

Blitzwing said:
Booster said:

Despite what I said above, I'm starting to think I should relinquish my Sysop power too. I don't edit at all and being a Moderator/Chat Operator feel like a pain in the neck more than anything.
But you're on almost every day. :-\ I always thought you were a good Sysop, but I'd understand if being a Mod/Op is a pill. This wouldn't mean you'd retire though, would it? :(

Back