The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Zae Eildus said:
i think im leaving, permanently.
%ED%98%B8%EB%85%B8%EC%B9%B4%2B%EC%8B%9C%EB%AC%B4%EB%A3%A9.gif

Zae Eildus said:
i think im leaving, permanently.

I dont know why or how but my life is falling apart and it'll just become a massive problem soon. I dont feel very welcome here anyway, and honestly looking back my negative experiences have all been caused by me or misunderstandings, so im done. I cant handle it anymore, and if my mental state is going to be even worse from this point on, im not going to stay here and ruin everyone's days, i know none of you can handle it due to the rather labeling of me hating everything, if my mental problems are gonna be even worse, then im just gonna create more issues, sorry if im creating more drama, but as always, im just being honest.

I'm not that liked here but, i still wish well for you guys regardless, especially to those people that make me feel welcome, i think ill try to stay on skype but not sure, anyway, bye forever, i just cant come here anymore.
Zae. If you weren't liked here, we wouldn't have missed you when you were gone for a long while when your pc broke down. and guess what? people were worried about you, zae. people are worried about you. you're a big part of this community, we don't mind if you sometimes act a little angry or anything of the sort. we're happy you at least want to share your emotions with us, so we can at least make sure we don't say anything that offends you/makes you even angrier. I, for one, will honestly miss you a lot in this community.

alrighty i owe you guys an explanation as to why my activity's just dropped

phone gets taken away at 9:30pm, laptop's broken (that would be taken away too if it wasn't), and i have school and other things taking priority

i'm also not addicted to this site anymore

i'll still be around, but yeah

is glowsquid the supreme mariowiki leader yet

GBAToad said:
not until porple is assassinated or otherwise dies in office

and even then he and walkazo would need to compete in a series of events to be televised on nbc

alright i'm pretty much back for the next two weeks now
yay

Magikrazy said:
GBAToad said:
not until porple is assassinated or otherwise dies in office

and even then he and walkazo would need to compete in a series of events to be televised on nbc
I'd win. Just sayin'.

But either way, the wiki'd be fucked since neither of us know anything about mediawiki upkeep.

i'm probably going to be less active than usual during the next week or so

my tablet's pretty much dead, and all I have now is my mom's laptop and my brother's iPad, which I can't even use much

so I might be inactive until christmas when I get a new tablet, rip

so i still exist, apparently

i'm not gonna make any statement about how active i'll be or how long i'll stay because we all know how that turned out last time

(jk i'm sure nobody remembers)

Tiny said:
so i still exist, apparently

i'm not gonna make any statement about how active i'll be or how long i'll stay because we all know how that turned out last time

(jk i'm sure nobody remembers)
wow who's this guy

if i hadn't played dota with him a few weeks back i wouldn't even remember him at all

I really don't want to do this but

my parents aren't trusting me because of my technology habits and are starting to take it away at night, so until they forget about it, I'm going to take a indenfinite hiatus from the whole internet, including this community

I might be on a bit during weekends since that's when I have the most time on here, but if I want to convince my parents that they don't need to take my technology away, probably not

yes, I could just go on the wii u at night,but there's still a big risk of my parents catching me

plus, this among other things are making me really depressed, so maybe a break from this could make me feel kind of better

so until then, see you guys

Soul Eater said:
I really don't want to do this but

my parents aren't trusting me because of my technology habits and are starting to take it away at night, so until they forget about it, I'm going to take a indenfinite hiatus from the whole internet, including this community

I might be on a bit during weekends since that's when I have the most time on here, but if I want to convince my parents that they don't need to take my technology away, probably not

yes, I could just go on the wii u at night,but there's still a big risk of my parents catching me

plus, this among other things are making me really depressed, so maybe a break from this could make me feel kind of better

so until then, see you guys
You remind me of me.

Back