The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

It's been a good week or so and as per usual cutting out forum activity hasn't really done anything postive for me, so I guess I'm back. Yay?

(obligatory welcome back to DF :) )

Hello friends. I have returned.

Oh hey there, Rocker. Aside from a few posts in the Mafia board, I don't think i've seen you since last August. Welcome back!

Chloe Beale said:
ROCKER (っ◕‿◕)っ

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MISTER?!

PACKY! *Hugs*

I was on an important adventure.

My grandpa is extremely sick and my family is leaving for Boston early because of that. So I will not be here Saturday and possibly Sunday and Monday.

I'm going to be gone until Tuesday when my internet resets.

The exception will be the Elimination board to update my vote to win/hurt and heal.

hayy-

it's rocker
hello
you haven't met me
but hello

and it's lily
hey lily

and vommack
hi

AND MORE PEOPLE
hi nsy

and i'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather bomb-omb, hopefully he makes a swift recovery!

bye krazy

is that everyone?
good

I'm not going to have internet in my new home for a while, so I won't be here for Sunday night and all of Monday.

my activity will be almost non-existent from now until maybe around e3

see ya then

I LOVE YOU GBATOAD

NEVER FORGET ME

UNTIL YOU COME BACK FOR E3 AND THEN YOU CAN FORGET ME BECAUSE THEN I'LL REMIND YOU <333

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess I should throw out there that I'll be gone for like 8, 9 hours tomorrow on a car-ride. Vermont to Pennsylvania. God help me ;w;

it makes for a long session of Pokemon training, at least :')

Half my laptop screen has broken, so I'll be away until that's fixed.

Smg2daisy said:
How? Like, literally half of the screen?
Yep, might take a photo and post when I'm fully back.

Anyway, due to the fact that half the screen works, I can still do stuff by just shifting the windows around. However, it is kind of tedious, especially since my scroll down bar is off screen so I need to move windows around when I want to post. As a result I'll be around, but in a very limited capacity.

my grampa died this morning so I might drop in activity the next week while family comes over and things happen, particularly sunday and monday which is the planned dates for the wake and funeral

Back