The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Start from after some hours, I will pack all my stuff and leave home because college incoming in Kuala Lumpur. I need to be there earlier some days. Tomorrow I have to search for apartment with my roommate, then buy things and get shit ready, busy, busy, until 5th of May registeration and orientation for 4 days, yada yada until 11th of May, which class starts.

So... yeah.... lucky doof for no college and no time to celebrate my birthday. Also I will get in once I buy the internet connection (maybe wifi or broadband but I prefer wifi, those wifi modem that you can bring around). After that I can use my new Macbook to get in here. As for video games, I won't play it because the handheld was not mine. I will play when Cirdec buys me one. (Ooof, spoilers!)

Now before I leave who wants to play games with me?

Kyle Broflovski said:
Finally back after being inactive for weeks.

So did anything interesting happen while I was gone?
Edo started another comic, Fawful was rekt (Mcmadness was tempreked), and you buried me into the street.

Welcome home. :dry:

GEX said:
Kyle Broflovski said:
Finally back after being inactive for weeks.

So did anything interesting happen while I was gone?
Edo started another comic, Fawful was rekt (Mcmadness was tempreked), and you buried me into the street.

Welcome home. :dry:
Also Banjo came back.

i said a couple of weeks ago that i'd be away for the next 10 or so weeks but that kinda didnt happen oops
that said i really do need to leave for a while. i have a lot going on in real life right now and i think it'd honestly be best if i try to distance myself from the community until i can sort it all out because its just too much of a distraction here
i do plan on eventually returning but i have no idea when. i might go on irc once in a blue moon
so goodbye for now, i hope you all keep safe and sound

Well im back after fixing some computer problems, or rather switching to a laptop that actually works, unlike my computer(which may be due to the video card, not sure atm).

I hope you guys have been doing well, some days have just been a little empty without this place.

Marika Tachibana said:
i said a couple of weeks ago that i'd be away for the next 10 or so weeks but that kinda didnt happen oops
that said i really do need to leave for a while. i have a lot going on in real life right now and i think it'd honestly be best if i try to distance myself from the community until i can sort it all out because its just too much of a distraction here
i do plan on eventually returning but i have no idea when. i might go on irc once in a blue moon
i'll see you around nitwit, hopefully it gets better around there :)

Hsien-Ko said:
Well im back after fixing some computer problems, or rather switching to a laptop that actually works, unlike my computer(which may be due to the video card, not sure atm).

I hope you guys have been doing well, some days have just been a little empty without this place.
it's you
welcome back

Marika Tachibana said:

adding on to this, i've thought about it a bit more, and i'll probably drop in for the awards ceremony in august but otherwise i dont plan on returning to the forum anytime in the near future. even if i do get myself into a good routine i dont trust myself to not revert to my old self and not get anything done if i return to the forum over the holidays or something, and right now im approaching what will probably be one of the busiest times in my life so i cant afford to have that happen. i guess you can sorta consider me semi-retired for the time being
i just wanna say thanks to all of you for being such great friends, i cant imagine how different it would have been over the past three and a half years if i hadn't joined here. you guys are a great community and im really glad you've been a part of my life
so yea, bye for now and thank you for having me here. hopefully i'll be able to see you all at the awards or on irc every now and again

I'm officially leaving forever. Goodbye everyone I'll miss you all. If you care to stay in contact, pm me and I'll give you my reddit. Might come back for various events buy we'll have to see. For now, goodbye and good luck! Thanks for everything! :D

Back