The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Sodд Popiиsкi said:
I'm back after a week of vacation. I forgot to tell you before though.
Hi Smid! The Punch-Out!! fad ended. Now there's a MOTHER/Earthbound fad that is being harrased by a South Park fad.

Jeff said:
Sodд Popiиsкi said:
I'm back after a week of vacation. I forgot to tell you before though.
Hi Smid! The Punch-Out!! fad ended. Now there's a MOTHER/Earthbound fad that is being harrased by a South Park fad.

Ok. I'm gonna have this a little longer until I find something.

The Punch-Out fad isn't quite dead yet. They've still got Smid and Stooby and SG.

guess who is back to the forums

Since I'm entering some really hardcore college classes that will eat up the rest of my free time, I will be highly inactive for the next 4-8 weeks, coming online once/twice a week, if I'm lucky. I'm gonna try to blow through these courses in 4 weeks so I can get back sooner, but I dunno if I can.

I'll probably start going inactive at the start of the week. In other words, I'll be here for the awards ceremony tomorrow, but that'll probably be my last hoorah for a while.

Y'all behave, now.

Stooben Rooben said:
Since I'm entering some really hardcore college classes that will eat up the rest of my free time, I will be highly inactive for the next 4-8 weeks, coming online once/twice a week, if I'm lucky. I'm gonna try to blow through these courses in 4 weeks so I can get back sooner, but I dunno if I can.
Same'd. Mine start Monday.

Good luck with yours, Stoob. :)

Possibly going to be gone for a week starting Sunday and/or Saturday.

I'm back from vacation! I spent most of my time at an arcade. It was fun. :) I also laughed my brains out watching two ten year olds play Captain Comando. (A game full of 90's cliches like mild blood, babies, and ladies in skimpy outfits) One of the kids was wearing a backwards hat, and the other one had orange curly hair. They looked and acted just like those 90's kids who liked guns, violence, etc. and didn't see anything wrong with these things. So they made some of my favorite quotes:

other kid said:
kid said:
*guy gets chopped in half*

WHOA! THIS GAME IS BLOODY!

kid said:
I like killing girls. :)

kid said:
No fair! I wanted the M-16! :mad:

kid said:
The Clown Camp was easy but, there were bad guys in it.

other kid said:
kid said:
Whoa, a missle launcher!
This game is cool!

My ISP crapped out on Saturday, and I've been without cable, phone, or Internet for the last 4 days. Thus, my short abscence.

Vile said:
My ISP crapped out on Saturday, and I've been without cable, phone, or Internet for the last 4 days. Thus, my short abscence.
Nice to have you back. :)

My family moved into a new apartment and didn't have internet for a few days. I should be back to full activity for a while again in, like, a day, because I have to do 5 days' worth of college homework in 1 day.

Stooben Rooben said:
My family moved into a new apartment and didn't have internet for a few days. I should be back to full activity for a while again in, like, a day, because I have to do 5 days' worth of college homework in 1 day.
Yeeesh :(

Hey guys! I'm back! I hope some people remember me. I just got a game in the mail today from my aunt! Mario Strikers Charged!

Back