The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Ok, see ya.

arachnidsGrip said:
I am back even thought I disappeared for a single day 5 days.

some vandals damaged the cables that give internet in where I live which made the pc with fast internet (also has most of my stuff) lose it's internet.

so I had to go to mom's house so I could still come to this site... even thought it has a kind of slow internet and less memory.

THIS EXCEPT IT'S GOING TO TAKE A MONTH FOR THE INTERNET TO BE FIXED.

-_-

Hey.
I know this is a while away but in October half-term break Im proboly going to Iceland, hopefully there will be wifi at the hotel.

My father left home, and will never return.
Or in other words: He's dead.

I know, it's irrelevant to this thread, but it's relevant tot the title of the thread: He went away, and will neven come back.

:( I feel really bad for you *hugs* I know it must be a hard time, last year both my Grandad from my Dad's side and great grandma died, I wasn't that close to my great grandms and didnt go to her funeral(plus their were family issues what I wont explain what ment it would be best not to go.) but My grandad was a differant story... he was deaf and I saw him every month or so, I cried at his funeral loads, to the point where I struggled to sing the hyms, even thinking about him now makes me feel a little sad...
I am very Sorry for your loss Yami.

To the crematory.

>>New Super Yoshi
>How did he die.

Heart Attack.

I'm going back to school this friday. I'm actually looking forward to it this year ;D

I won't be as active on the forums (as I am now) until June, when school ends.

Back