The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I hope you get better!

I have my Duke of Endinbourough final so I may not be as active if I need to do extra preperation, and on the actual weekend I will not be here as you cannot take Ds's ect. and you can only phone on the saturday evening. That is on the 9th-11th september, I think...

Now, this will come as a shock.
Im only coming on on Saturdays till the end of September. September is when I solely concentrate on schoolwork, and this is a big year. So, till October, Ill only be on on Saturdays. See yall next weekend, OK. Hope y'all wont miss me.

Goombella said:
Im only coming on on Saturdays till the end of September. September is when I solely concentrate on schoolwork, and this is a big year. So, till October, Ill only be on on Saturdays. See yall next weekend, OK. Hope y'all wont miss me.

I'LL MISS YOU

Nega-Man said:
Goombella said:
I'LL MISS YOU
You say that to everyone. Get a life.

Nega-Man said:
You are really starting to offend me. How is saying I'll Miss You implying that you think I don't have a life? Jesus.
When you end up acting like a flirt to every single girl on the forums, my temper gets aroused. Guess it's because I'm more or less a feminist.

twinArmageddons said:
Nega-Man said:
You are really starting to offend me. How is saying I'll Miss You implying that you think I don't have a life? Jesus.
When you end up acting like a flirt to every single girl on the forums, my temper gets aroused. Guess it's because I'm more or less a feminist.
per Sollux/Javelin.

having crushes on every girl you meet is not very healthy.

twinArmageddons said:
Nega-Man said:
^ Like how you got that implication.

It'll take a while to quote all the threads, but it has been happening all over the place. Like FireEevee said. Also like some people who have PM'd me have said.

twinArmageddons said:
Nega-Man said:

I don't act like a goddamn flirt.

centaursTesticle said:
No, he just has this illusion that everyone wants to be his friend.

And this isn't true. Haters gonna hate. I have lots of haters. I know.

twinArmageddons said:
Nega-Man said:
I don't act like a goddamn flirt.
I have plenty of opposing opinions in my PM box.

PM me about it. I don't act like a fucking flirt. I'm just friendly.

Back