The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Mama Yami said:
"Date Registered: August 26, 2010, 09:23:02 PM"

I actually started here to promote the Mario Kart CW Project, but I turned into a default member, some months later.
Ah, I see.

You're relatively new, but you act like a veteran. (I've been here since late 2007. God, I was a n00b.)

Maybe it's the age?
I mean, you're currently 15, I'm currently 19.
I'm an Adult (and even a parent).
Then now imagine how old we were 4 years ago.

Don't Fear said:
I've been here since late 2007.
Your profile says otherwise.

Re: At Great Risk to my Mental Well-Being and Sanity,

Don't Fear said:
I hereby announce my return to the MarioWiki Forums.

It's been a long time since I've set foot here, and I just want to get this across immediately- I am not the stupid little newbie I was before. I've matured and changed, and I would like for the people here to acknowledge that.

Anyways, how do you all do?

Oh, it's you. Wasn't expecting you to stoop to posting in MWF.

Don't Fear said:

It's been a long time since I've set foot here, and I just want to get this across immediately- I am not the stupid little newbie I was before. I've matured and changed, and I would like for the people here to acknowledge that.

[/quote]
Stoop? Did I act like I was putting myself above anyone else here? Because if so, I apologize.

I do hear this place can get pretty crazy (unlike the quiet old XB), so that was the reason for the topic name.

Mama Yami said:
Maybe it's the age?
I mean, you're currently 15, I'm currently 19.
I'm an Adult (and even a parent).
Then now imagine how old we were 4 years ago.
If it isn't too personal a question, when did you have your child? My mom had me when she was fourteen.

Also, it's good to see an older member around here. Not sure why, but it's a good reminder that the older folks like video games, too.

Don't Fear said:
Don't Fear said:

Stoop? Did I act like I was putting myself above anyone else here? Because if so, I apologize.

I do hear this place can get pretty crazy (unlike the quiet old XB), so that was the reason for the topic name.
I was more or less kidding.

And yeah depending on what you mean by "crazy," it's certainly more active than Xephyr (or as I like to call "Dead Space"), but the combined intelligence is about the same.

>>Don't Fear
>when did you have your child?

Just a week ago.

I'M BACK YAY! My computer had a virus on so I couldn't go on if amybody is wondering where I was (not that anybody cares)

Master Koopakid said:
I'M BACK YAY! My computer had a virus on so I couldn't go on if amybody is wondering where I was (not that anybody cares)
Welcome back! I was kinda wondering, but I didn't make a whole big deal about it.

>>Master Koopakid
So, because of a virus, you didn't come on this Forum?
You won't infect others, anyway.

Beagle said:
Master Koopakid said:
Welcome back! I was kinda wondering, but I didn't make a whole big deal about it.
Yay, someone cares about me

Well, I went on holidays last Thrusday, forgot to pack my laptop, and therefore was cut off till today.But Im back now.

Again, going to Germany from Tuesday to Thursday, so I won't be as active as usual in these 3 days, since mobile internet is more expensive in foreign countries.

And I'm back from vacation, so I'll post more often again, like I usually do.

Back