The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I seem to have a really bad case of the flu, so I'm not going to be on much until I get better. I'll probably vote in the mafia games I'm in, but you won't see me do much more than that.

QuizmoManiac said:
tucayo said:
I am retiring. Goodbye guys, it was a pleasure.
Even though I didn't know you for long...BYE!
:'(
Bye Tucky! You're one cool guy. We'll miss you.

Stooben said:
I seem to have a really bad case of the flu, so I'm not going to be on much until I get better. I'll probably vote in the mafia games I'm in, but you won't see me do much more than that.
Get well soon Stoob

Stooben said:
I seem to have a really bad case of the flu

A steady diet of chicken noodle soup, DayQuil/NyQuil, and Sprite will fix you right up. Get well soon! :)

New Super Mario said:
Get well soon Stoob
クッパJr. said:
A steady diet of chicken noodle soup, DayQuil/NyQuil, and Sprite will fix you right up. Get well soon! :)
Thanks guys. :)

Chicken noodle soup sounds soooo good right about now, but at least I do have some Sprite to keep my tummy cool.

:)
Stooben said:
New Super Mario said:
Get well soon Stoob
クッパJr. said:
Thanks guys. :)

Chicken noodle soup sounds soooo good right about now, but at least I do have some Sprite to keep my tummy cool.
I got sick too :( so I'm having the forum recommended diet!

Sprite is the go-to drink when sick.

Feeling better now, so I'll be more active again. :)

If by some bizarre lack of judgment, some kind of actual civil war begins here, I'm going to log out, take a vacation and return after the dust clears.

I'll be gone from Sunday to sometime in the middle of next week. I'm going up to Manchester, and could be there 2-3 days.

I have a cold so I may be less active, also I will be going to lots of places over the holiday where there is no wifi.

I am getting my appendix removed today, so I will be in the hospital today,tomorrow and possibly Thursday.

Back