46 hours of...Nothingness

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Strange feeling, coming back after almost 2 days of no activity.

Wiki should be back any minute. Get active and do your thing again. :P

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DING DING DING DING!!! DA FORUM IS BACK! 8)

Narrator: "But will Steve successfully fix the wiki less than a day before his wedding comes, find out in Steve's Crazy-o Life in a few moments!"

So that's what happened! I thought it was just me. I was so worried that I was blocked for quadruple posting in the off topic thread. So glad this wiki's back! :D

the forum returns :shock: !!!! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, I almost went crazy with boredom, not being able to get here. E3 and my new Mario DVDs tided me over though.

Sir Grodus said:
Yeah, I almost went crazy with boredom, not being able to get here. E3 and my new Mario DVDs tided me over though.

Same sentiments here

True, though I did have a hiatus during our leave in Europe.

Congratulations for marriage, Steve! ...unless you're lying... mr... whoever the **** it was who said that. I like staring out innocent words... it's fun. That one was heck.

ITS BACKASOR! Thanks to the wiki being dead i started Wiki's End! But never finished it.

Sure. Something tells me this topic will die at the hands of spam. But hey, I got a chili dog, so I'm not complaining.

Back