Favorite Mario & Luigi Game

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
For me, it's a tough call between 1 and 2. I loved them both. (Probably not 3 though; 'twas too easy)

What's your favorite Mario & Luigi game?

I've only played the second and third games in the series, and both of them are equal judging their advantages and disadvantages...

You should get Superstar Saga. It's really good. :3

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
I've only played the second and third games in the series, and both of them are equal judging their advantages and disadvantages...
PiT was way better than BiS.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
PiT was way better than BiS.
Yeah I agree. I can't say this enough, but BiS was too easy for an RPG game.

But it also had those kickass bosses. Beating them meant something dammit.

Well, I can agree with that, but PiT had plot holes...
Like where?

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Agreed.

EDIT: I've decided I like SuperStar Saga better. :3

Yes.

As for the plot holes, nobody remembering about the Shroob invasion is one...

Maybe they did and they just didn't talk about it. :smug:

I don't remember the plot too well, but if the Shroobs had already attacked Peach Castle, years ago, then why was it normal in the future? Basically, if the time machine was never built, it wouldn't have happened.

A paradox! :eek:

One of my biggest problems with BiS is seriously the name. It's very awkward when someone asks what you're playing and you're like, "Mario and Luigi Bower's Inside Story."

Good thing I own the Japanese version so I can say "Mario & Luigi RPG 3"

One of my biggest problems with BiS is seriously the name. It's very awkward when someone asks what you're playing and you're like, "Mario and Luigi Bower's Inside Story."
You're nitpicking.

Which one's your favorite, Uniju?

...Well, I only played the first two(and barely at that), but probably the first one.

My favorite Mario & Luigi game? I'm going to say Bowser's Inside Story, since it's the only one I've actually beaten. I haven't played Partners in Time in about four years, so I remember very little about that one.

I was once stuck in the first game for ages. I was also stuck at the final boss(Elder Princess Shroob, not Shrowser) of PiT for a long time too.

I remember getting stuck on some part in Partners in Time, but I don't remember where, since I haven't played the game in four years (as stated in my above post), due to the fact that I lost the game. Unfortunately, no video game store seems to sell the game anywhere, even though they still sell games like Super Mario 64 DS, which came out a year before it. That makes no sense to me.

As for Superstar Saga, I'm still stuck on the part before Joke's End, where Mario has to surf on Luigi to get there. I just can't seem to find the right path.

You should try Amazon.com for PiT.

I usually use amazon just because when you actually buy it from amazon.com (and not people who are selling stuff), it's more reliable to get what you want. Plus, you can usually get it new.

on-topic: I wish Bowser could have somehow walked faster in BiS.

Back