Hardest Mario Kart DS Mission

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I don't remember which one was the hardest to accomplish for me, but the hardest to get a triple star rating was 5-4.

EDIT: 5-4 is the one where Bowser has to drive through the 10 gates in order in Bowser's Castle 2.

I don't have Mario Kart DS, but wouldn't this go into The Marioverse, as it is about a Mario game?

I seriously don't know. The boards keep moving and disappearing and merging that I've lost track. Maybe.

move'd

I can't remember the exact mission number, but there's one mission where you play as Bowser on Airship Fortress, and you have to drive backward through this maze and can't hit anything.

I haven't gotten very far on the missions, but the one I'm stuck on right now is where you play as :wario: and have to use bombs to blow up the desert spiky things. I just can't get the timing right! :mad:

I think I had a lot of trouble on King Boo, but it's been a while since I touched that game.

The one where you have to drive through the 8 gates that are packed in a really tight circle.

That was hard to get 3 stars on.

^I remember that one, and boy, it sure was a tough one.

I really can't remember many off the top of my head, since I haven't played the game in about 2 years.

The hardest for me is that mission where Mario has to pass across the 8 gates in 11 seconds! (mission 7-6) :eek:

apostlebird said:
The hardest for me is that mission where Mario has to pass across the 8 gates in 11 seconds! (mission 7-6) :eek:

Asbel said:
The one where you have to drive through the 8 gates that are packed in a really tight circle.

That was hard to get 3 stars on.

Indeed, I agree.

Back